FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By hybrid
I am looking for a Sarracenia Oreophila. If you live in Texas, I can buy them from you.
These are the CITES rules.
-They cannot be sold across state lines without permits
-They CAN, however, be shipped if the seller has no intention of making money from it, such as from a giveaway.
I am not asking for a donation (unless you want to donate a division) but please post if you live in Texas and have any extra oreo's that you can sell

Regards,

Adrian
Last edited by hybrid on Mon May 31, 2010 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Idontkno23
Actually, I am in Texas also and would like to know the same stuff he is asking. Thanks
By bombsboy
i think oreophilla is not allowed to cross any borders due to the cites rules... if im wrong, then someone say something lol
:lol:
By Matt
bombsboy wrote:i think oreophilla is not allowed to cross any borders due to the cites rules... if im wrong, then someone say something lol
They are allowed to cross borders, but not if their is money or goods exchanging hands in the process. You can give them away to anywhere in the United States, but you can't trade or sell them.
By limeslide
If anyone has any extra divisions that they want to sell, count me in. I'm in Texas.
By alabama
Matt wrote:
bombsboy wrote:i think oreophilla is not allowed to cross any borders due to the cites rules... if im wrong, then someone say something lol
They are allowed to cross borders, but not if their is money or goods exchanging hands in the process. You can give them away to anywhere in the United States, but you can't trade or sell them.
or you could donate a plant and they could donate some money to the website ofcourse
Question Pest Control

Most growers opt for natural or organic pest contr[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!