FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By optimus prime
ChefDean wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:30 pm
optimus prime wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:25 pm
ChefDean wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:19 pmPM sent.
Ohhhh. Who’s in trouble dean😂
You are of you keep up with the attitude! Five across the eyes for even trying to argue that Autobots are superior. Oooh, we should be fearful of a Volkswagen Beetle! But wait, I have a Boombox that ejects a vicious dog and a killer bird from the tape deck.
Checkmate Auto-not!
And also the autobots won at tiger pax. Negatory started the war too when he killed a meme era of the high council and declared war in his dearest frien Orion pax(soon to be optimus prime)
By dilnepenthes
optimus prime wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:04 pm I had no idea optimus dies, does em he really or dies he come back to life like always?
Never read that comic but most likely, U primes are hard kill. Lol Dean provided another win for the Decepticons😂.
optimus prime liked this
By optimus prime
dilnepenthes wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:38 pm
optimus prime wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:04 pm I had no idea optimus dies, does em he really or dies he come back to life like always?
Never read that comic but most likely, U primes are hard kill. Lol Dean provided another win for the Decepticons😂.
I’ll post the whole war for cybertron history in the chit chat forum sometime soon it’s really fascinating and sad
By dilnepenthes
Yep but Orion pax twisted megatronus's teachings so Orion betrayed that brotherhood.
Lol we went from talking about Nepenthes to a war on cybertron😂
By optimus prime
dilnepenthes wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:54 pm Yep but Orion pax twisted megatronus's teachings so Orion betrayed that brotherhood.
Lol we went from talking about Nepenthes to a war on cybertron😂
Lol. Megatrons teaching were very violent though. I haven’t meant anyone who shares the same interest about the lore
dilnepenthes liked this
By dilnepenthes
Lol, I don't support his teachings, but his army has the coolest characters and alt modes, Soundwave, shockwave,starscream, etc, and who wouldn't want a leader that can literally turn into a gun😂.
By optimus prime
Yeah the deceptions do look cooler but optimus primes voice is so cool. I mean he can say “I’m eating yogurt” and it would sound cool
dilnepenthes liked this

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Is This What To Look For?

Update: Just a couple pics of the end (beginning[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!