FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Nocturne
Looking for 1 seedling-M sized plant. Please PM me if you interested to sell. Thanks.
By Nocturne
Supercazzola wrote:I’m sure you know, but man are Jamban’s SLOW growing…
Yeah but have it growing along side young Mollis and Lowii might make its growing pace less dreadful lol
By Supercazzola
I’ve had this small one for about 4 months. This is the first pitcher it made since I got it. There is a guy on facebook named Jeff Shafer who sold it to me. You might check with him.
image.jpg
image.jpg (3.57 MiB) Viewed 1690 times
By Nocturne
Supercazzola wrote:I’ve had this small one for about 4 months. This is the first pitcher it made since I got it. There is a guy on facebook named Jeff Shafer who sold it to me. You might check with him.
image.jpg
Damn its looking pretty attractive already, intensifying my desire for it haha. I will check him out thanks for sharing, kinda hard to find one recently.
By Supercazzola
They are not cheap, and I have to take it every night from the grow tent into a cooler with ice packs. But I am happy how it is looking. Hopefully here in a few months, FL temps will be such that I can have it stay outside in our “winter.” At least for the few weeks when we might get into the 50s at night.
By Nocturne
Yep i view them as a vogelii that you dont have to wait for uppers…kudos to you for taking such good care for them highlanders, bet you’ve got some killer bical and northiana. Weather wise i’m more on the luckier side for HL species since im near newport beach in so cal,the temp naturally dips that low at nights, so i mostly grow my plants outdoor and need to move some lowlanders inside during winter.
Supercazzola liked this

id just leave it on its own and itll either sort i[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!