FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Moderator: Matt

By Supercazzola
I want to bring a 5 gallon bucket in the house and have some sort of easy way to water my plants in the grow tent using it.
One idea would be some sort of electric pump that has a momentary switch on the end of a tube so when I push the button in, it dispenses the water.
The other thought I had was some sort of hand pump. But all the ones I see on Amazon are made for petroleum and other oil based liquids.

Anyone have any ideas to help me here? It can be electric or manual, but it has to overcome gravity (meaning the bucket is on the floor and I want to get water to plants that are a good 4 feet above that.)

Thanks in advance.
By Frothy_Milk
Try using a drill pump, unless you want something automated. It’s just two hoses with a drill powered motor in the middle, allowing water to travel both directions. Can hook it up to a system for multiple plants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By eriction
Sounds like a "portable handheld shower" or "camp shower" will do the trick. These are usually rechargeable battery operated.

You can definitely also modify an aquarium water pump to have an inline switch or plug the water pump to a wifi outlet and use your phone app to turn on/off the wifi outlet.
Water Lettuce

Water lettuce is very calcium hungry for me, to th[…]

I didn't pollinate any of them. I'll be surprised […]

All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Expanding the Garden

It was a bunch of pepper plants mainly, along with[…]

What’s happening

It looks to be planted too deep. You want the rhiz[…]

Thank you for the seeds and the little gift Cant w[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!