FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By MisterE24
So I have been looking around at other carnivorous plant suppliers and I stumbled onto the leilani nepenthes website. They seem to have some very nice looking flytraps and I am thinking about ordering a couple from them. Has anyone else ordered flytraps from them and how are the plants are far as health and size? Also how good are they with shipping and quality of the plants upon arrival?
By markus13
I've never ordered flytraps from them but the Neps that I bought were in good shape. The quality was good, they shipped quickly, and they were packaged well.
markus13 liked this
By Matt
Leilani Nepenthes is partially run by Jeremiah Harris. He is sometimes active on this forum. I have never purchased anything from him, but we have made trades in the past. My original A2, which is the mother plant to all A2 flytraps sold by FlytrapStore, came from him. He has been in the CP world for quite a long time and the plants I've received from him in trade have been well grown.
Matt liked this
By MisterE24
Thanks for the feedback, figured Id give it a shot and order a potted plant from them.

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!