FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By riveraXVX
with the kiddo's help ended up winning the lil giveaway! after consulting the workshop, Santa Hollyhock had a box out the door that arrived safe and sound Saturday afternoon!

only problem for me ...there was no kid at the house all day! her Grandparents had flown in for the week to see us, they ended up being out all day then back to the airbnb they like to use when they come to visit, so the wait for sunday begins!

she got things opened up, and we took a lil video of the unboxing for Hollyhock! a nice variety of plants and a few pullings from another! she helped me get about half of them potted up while learning more about the individuals before heading back to the airbnb last night and i finished things up.

a lovely little assortment, she absolutely LOVES the Pinguicula Florian. very easy to see why it is a cute lil devil! (how anyone pots these up is beyond me! a test of patience!!)

thank you again Hollyhock! hope you enjoyed the video and like I said in the PM you should like the return package you will be receiving! (she spent 5 minutes unboxing and then the next 3 hours working on some stuff!)

I only took a shot of P. Florian by itself, I want to give the rest a bit to reacclimate/adjust

riveraXVX, riveraXVX, riveraXVX and 1 others liked this
Drosera germination time

I know I got the "Redrum" seeds from th[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!