FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions on how to propagate your plants sexually and asexually, by seed, natural division or leaf pulling

Moderator: Matt

By 1cashew
They are probably worthless heating pads anyway. Surely you have a warm place in your home. Perhaps on top of your refrigerator? That's where I germinate tomatoes and what not. May be on top of some electronics like your cable box?
Although that is likely a poor idea.
By Volmen
Lol I’ll look around the house, sadly cabinets block on top of my fridge, I can’t do it near my water heater since it has a heat pump and sucks all the heat out of that room

~Volmen
By Volmen
Well nvm I guess... my kids mom decided to purposely kill/throw away my plants and seeds... sigh

~Volmen
By Volmen
True but destroying something just because you want to is pretty messed up, beSides we’re not together nor are we married

A few of the seeds were for my daughter so she could learn about how plants developed because she really likes Venus’s-flytraps
~Volmen
Last edited by Volmen on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ice2k15
Volmen wrote:Well nvm I guess... my kids mom decided to purposely kill/throw away my plants and seeds... sigh

~Volmen
not to be mean or anything but me personally id press charges against her for destroying private property...baby mamas can be mean...teach her now so u wont have to later :)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
By Volmen
Lol naw I’ll just have to try and start my collection again, thankfully it was still a small collection.

One of the crappy parts to this is the special red mix is sold out till next year!

~Volmen
By KategoricalKarnivore
I have some VFT seeds left over I received as a gift from another member here. They were harvested from 30+ different cultivars. I can send you probably 20 or so for the cost of a SASE. Shoot me a PM and I’ll get you set up.

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Fishing

Hi Chef, I'm interested in whatever you have that […]

Basal shoots cutting questions

Took 5 basal shoots off the mother that were rootl[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

For me it grew tall leaves with small traps, but v[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!