FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Beaver746
I have four or five sensitive plants that I want to do a giveaway with, but I want to make sure there is interest in them since they are not cp. They are still young yet, so it won't happen for a month or so. Mimosa pudica (sensitive plant) is a tropical plant that has a unique trait of moving their leaves when they sense movement. They are really fun and cool plants! Here are some picture of the plants right now. ImageImage

I've learned a lot from this forum and I've won a few giveaways, so I want to pay it forward! I thought it would be cool to do this giveaway since I don't have any cp plants or seeds to giveaway. Also if anyone has any information about giveaways ( like packaging, shipping and any tips) that would be appreciated because obviously this is my first time doing a giveaway. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by Beaver746 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Beaver746
I forgot to mention that they grow in the same climate as tropical cp, so they can be under grow lights or by a sunny windowsill. Here's more info.
Here is a link to the Wikipedia page: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimosa_pudica
Here is a good guide on how to grow them and tips: http://www.guide-to-houseplants.com/mimosa-pudica.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
By Beaver746
Ok so I'm defiantly going to do a giveaway when they get big enough. I just have to figure out how the shipping and stuff will be handled. Thanks for all the interest. Very excited to start the giveaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!