FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By Danielcastle32002
Hi guys I'm new here but not new to vft's :D i first fell in love with vfts and carnivorous plants when i was 7 playing the legend of zelda on the wii when i encountered an enemy that was a plant and it was attacking me i asked my mother if there was such a thing and she told me there was a plant called a venus fly trap and i hurried to the computer to search about what this creature was here i am about 9 years later in full love with these plants!ive always had such a deep fascination with nepenthes and drosera but venus fly traps are what started it all for me.Its such a marvelous and beautiful plant!I will never forget the first plant i ordered from flytrap store in 6th grade it was a typical and i will never forget the quality and beauty of the plant even for just a typical.!i would sit and look at it for 30 minute intervals non stop . i wake up everyday to look at my plants and inspect their daily growth:D probably one of the best parts of my day.Sorry for nagging but bottom line is I love venus fly traps and I'm excited to be a part of the forums! :lol: :D I will also post pics of my plants tmr:)
By boarderlib
hollyhock wrote:
Indeed... Image
Welcome and beware of plant pushers like me.... Image
Truth! This one will have you jonesing for the goods you never knew you wantedImage

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Drosera germination time

I know I got the "Redrum" seeds from th[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!