This is an annual expo that held in Lapangan Banteng, Jakarta and usually held around mid July to mid August. This expo sell exotic plants and animals. So maybe you asked "What's sold there?"
- Snakes (non-venom)
- Lizard (there is a baby Komodo Dragon if I'm not mistaken)
- Sugar glider
- Laughing chicken
- Arachnids (tarantula and scorpion)
- Birds (parakeet, owl, etc)
- CP (mainly Nephentes, some VFT)
- etc (I don't know the other)
I attached some pics of the orchids and flowers
Sorry for the low quality since I use phone camera
If you want to buy these plant I suggest you buy a lot since its cheaper than in Western regions.
BTW don't be fooled by the price since IDR uses so much zero
(If you wanted to know the price of something in USD just delete the last 3 zero from the IDR price)
Feel free to ask
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/indon ... 17614.html