FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By hollyhock
I know you have all been anxiously waiting for the details on another hollyhock crazy game giveaway... well the waiting is over. :D Here it is. Ready??
It's a scavenger hunt for items found in and around your house. I may say tape dispenser. The first one that posts a picture of that item moves on to round 2. And the other person is out. It's not a team like I mentioned It's a cut throat competition :D. Not really that mean. :lol: so as you signed up it will be played
First up will be #1 vs.#2
No one else should participate until it's your turn get me. And no comments please oh please :D
Because we have people all over the country ,( I live in EST) I will give a 2 hour window and tell you when I will be posting the item I want.
So since it's 5 o'clock EST. We will start in one hour. Again only for #1 vs #2 on the sign up list. I already said I will pay shipping on this fabulous prize :D.
Let try to get this right. I'm trying to make these fun and interesting. :)
By hollyhock
thepitchergrower wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:13 pm Mr. Sundews, I already gave you a 13 min headstart
Yep pepper is definitely a winner. You advance to next round. Don't comment on anything else I will tell you when your next competition round comes up.
thepitchergrower liked this
By Sundews69
Oh, no! I missed it! I was out of state! :(. I went to Pennsylvania to pick up our new pet cat! (Yes, I drove from Wisconsin to Pennsylvania to get a pet)
By hollyhock
Panman wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:02 pmHere it is
Yes it is. You will move on to the next round. Bill Phoenix you are out of the running for this one. Very good effort for the drawing . That's why it took you longer. But I appreciate your participation :D

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!