FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about how to grow and care for Venus Flytraps

Moderator: Matt

By Cross
riveraXVX wrote:definitely fake 100% what was the price paid and for what quantity? that is usually the first dead giveaway. you should expect to pay approx $1 per seed from a reputable nursery selling VFT seeds

here is a macro shot I took of actual VFT seeds last growing season for reference:

That's a really good picture.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Cross liked this
By riveraXVX
Cross wrote:
riveraXVX wrote:definitely fake 100% what was the price paid and for what quantity? that is usually the first dead giveaway. you should expect to pay approx $1 per seed from a reputable nursery selling VFT seeds

here is a macro shot I took of actual VFT seeds last growing season for reference:

thank you :) if you look around posts I've started I post macro shots here and there, slowly working on trying to get the best quality! easily my favorite investment for my camera I've ever made.
By Cross
riveraXVX wrote:
Cross wrote:

thank you :) if you look around posts I've started I post macro shots here and there, slowly working on trying to get the best quality! easily my favorite investment for my camera I've ever made.
It's a really good investment. It's not one I can make, but if I could..... I'd have pictures for days Image

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Hey there, welcome to the forums! If you have a[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

(Canada) Y's Exotics Group Order

Hosting this on the CPSC Forums (although you don'[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!