FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By Tryner78
So, I have not been active here for a while because I have been doing life stuff, etc. etc. Anyways, the title was not a lie. I need to sell/give away/ dispose of my collection of Carnivorous plants since I will be starting University in a month. I will be unable to care for them in any capacity. I'm not looking to make money on these plants, but would appreciate anything to help cover the shipping of a plant if you are interested. I do not have anything supper exotic, but I'm happy to post pictures of every plant I have. Thank you! :)
Tryner78 liked this
By Tryner78
here are some pictures of the plants I have outside. I got better photos of some more of them, but I had issues transfering them off of the camera :| . Anyways, here some are.

all of these were taken today, they got like an inch of rain earlier.
By FoXTro
sbob87 wrote:id be intrested. though im sure you wont have a problem finding a new home for them.
Yeah, same love to have one but I'm sure there's another way taking care of them. Those same really good plants you have there.
By chomato
I had a capensis while I was in school! If you have any maybe you can take one? You know those are indestructible lol. I did manage to kill mine, but that was before I actually did my research
By Do_Gon
yardleyq1987 wrote:Contacted him several days ago trying to buy his vft's.. haven't heard from him since. Probably got rid of them.
Me too,a few days back. Wanted to see if my replies were working or not. Guess they are. Oh well.
Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!