FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Granpa Walt
Bless you all of those fine people who have been helping me. Thanks to ChefDean and Camsdad66 for the instructions and help entering the community contests. I finally understand; it's so easy when you know how. And thanks to Xanthroparmelia for correcting the entries of Emma, Tim, and me in Bananaman's beginner's giveaway. I am sure they are as happy as I for everyone's generousity.
Hey! Now I can aid newbies with their entry problems.
Greatfully, GranPa Walt

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
Granpa Walt, Granpa Walt, Granpa Walt and 2 others liked this
By ChefDean
GranPa, you're more than welcome. I'm happy that I could help. Good luck in future giveaways, and maybe you can pay it forward and host one of your own in the future.
By Granpa Walt
Chef, You've done that you can. It appears that's the problem must be with my phone or with my software. I made a few copies as a test and then the one where I entered a giveaway. Since then I haven't been able to copy anything. Thanks for all your help. I will keep trying.
GranPa Walt

By evenwind
Hey Walt - I don't know what the others have said, but if you're having problems using the copy function, you can try using the "quote" (in the upper right corner of the current entry). You'll get a new window with the whole current entry between [quote] symbols. You just have to delete everything that isn't the previous folk's line entries and then add your own at the bottom of the list.
evenwind liked this
By Granpa Walt
Looks like I got it ... Hey Walt - I don't know what the others have said, but if you're having problems using the copy function, you can try using the "quote" (in the upper right corner of the current entry). You'll get a new window with the whole current entry between [quote] symbols. You just have to delete everything that isn't the previous folk's line entries and then add your own at the bottom of the list.
Thank you,
Granpa

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!