FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By bombsboy
would i need a permit? do i have to do something special? i live in calif. and probably would not be shipping international. just mabye leaf cutings when i have the chance ( if anyone wants some)
if someone may, tell me how to pack the leaf cuttings a proper way.

thanks! 8-)
By PitcherPlanter
bombsboy wrote:would i need a permit? do i have to do something special? i live in calif. and probably would not be shipping international. just mabye leaf cutings when i have the chance ( if anyone wants some)

thanks! 8-)
No you only need permits out of country unless it is seed or in a tissue culture!
By PitcherPlanter
bombsboy wrote:would i need a permit? do i have to do something special? i live in calif. and probably would not be shipping international. just mabye leaf cutings when i have the chance ( if anyone wants some)

thanks! 8-)
I think for packing them you should keep humidity high...... u should aslo ask someone elese for more info
By tejan24
Hi, you don't need a permit if your sipping in the us. I like so leave my pullings in DH2O for 1/2 hour. Then I wrap it in a moist paper towel, or LFM. I would put it in a small box or a padded envelope. Hope this helps good look.
By kittyklaws
Yea, tejan24 is right.
You can also wrap in moist paper towlettes then put in a ziploc bag so it won't dry out. Then just put it in the shipping box.
By PitcherPlanter
I haave an idea! One if it is in a pot put a plastic cup over it and tape it on. You can also ship them in bare root by wraping a wet paper towel over the roots and putting it in a ziplock bag and put in a box stuffed with newspaper. Then just ship it!
alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! […]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!!

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!