FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By swat007j
I want to say hello to everyone once again ... I've been gone a while and a little back story is I have grown carnivorous plants for over two years any where from your starter Dionaea muscipula to Cephalotus , I lost my collection of plants after enlisting in the military 3 years ago , I wish to start my collection all over again if any one here has a collection and wish to sale me a bundle I'm willing to pay I live in LOS ANGELES, CA Offer up here if you have clones and or cuttings im looking to buy 3 or more species in one buy.., you may email me @ " Swat@love.com " i really wanted to buy a mystery box but they never seem to be in stock i remember adding it to my wish list 3 years ago :o i bought it twice 4 years ago it was such a nice gift.
By Shadowtski
I'm in Milwaukee so I can't help much with plants.

But if you're interested in some Drosera seed, I'll give that to you free if you send me an SASE. I'm happy to help a Vet rebuild your collection.

If you are interested, P.M. me.

BTW, Thank you for your service, Sir.

Good growing,
Mike
Shadowtski, Shadowtski liked this
By swat007j
Shadowtski wrote:I'm in Milwaukee so I can't help much with plants.

But if you're interested in some Drosera seed, I'll give that to you free if you send me an SASE. I'm happy to help a Vet rebuild your collection.

If you are interested, P.M. me.

BTW, Thank you for your service, Sir.

Good growing,
Mike

Thank you Mike! I'll pm you later today for sure :)
By Grey
Hey swat007j, it's great to see you about again! How are you? I hope you've been keeping well through all of the busyness! I'm hoping that someone here will be able to help, I just wanted to let you know that I've moved your topic to the Sales, Trades & Wants (USA) forum.
Grey liked this
By Wikiwakawakawee
Nice what service were you/are you in? I just got to my MOS school. :)

I was kinda worried about leaving all my plants when i went to boot camp and Marine Combat Training, but luckily they're all still alive (thanks to my mom haha :D ).

I'd send you a bunch of nepenthes Ventrata for free (Running out of space in my greenhouse), but they're all at my home with my parents=/ If your're still looking for some around Christmas time, i think i'll be back home, and i could send you some then?

Just let me know! 8-)
By boggyboy72
Since I joined the FlyTrapCare forums just over 3 years ago I've had a chance to get in on some great giveaways and have been thinking of doing one of my own.

Now's the perfect time.

Pm me your address and I'll send you a "care package" to get you started up again.Shipping will be on me.

Thank you for your service.
boggyboy72, boggyboy72, boggyboy72 and 1 others liked this
By Shadowtski
Send me a PM.
I can send you seeds now, or I can send you a few starter plants if you can wait until Spring.
You can also request seeds from the Seed Bank, there's a link to it in my signature.

Good growing,
Mike

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Drosera germination time

Re: germination time, I got some d. madagascariens[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!