FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By CPgrower
I did it again....ordered plants!!! But this time for a bday present to myself! XD Bday isn't until the 20th, so it will be a more like an early present (even better)! Also ordered another mystery box!!!! I'm hooked. No matter what I get, it's good in my opinion! :lol: If I get repeats, then I have some stock for my dad's mini bog. I'm putting one together for him to put in his garden...my mom probably won't be as excited about seeing bugs being eaten though! :D

Order:
Mystery box (5 plants)
B52 (woooooo!)
Jaaaaaaaaaws

I'll post pics next week.
Last edited by CPgrower on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By iBaman
Lucky!! I'm out of space...my entire window is full of plants, and I can't use the other south facing window because my boyfriend's sister is in that room. *pouty face*. Hope you like your mystery box, mine was freaking AWESOME!!!
By CPgrower
Yeah, I'm excited too! I think it's been shipped, so I should get it this week!

Sorry to hear you have no more room. Do you have an indoor greenhouse?? I convinced my boyfriend to get me one for xmas two years ago! He puts up with so much (greenhouse/plants/plus 4 or so fish tanks!). But I also put up with his star wars collection and saber building. So it works out. XD You sure his sis doesn't want some awesome plants in her room? Just tell her they will eat any bugs that get in. Haha.

I'll post an update later this week.
By iBaman
Woohoo!! They ship on Mondays and Fridays, so you should get it Monday (that's what happened with mine)

I don't have a greenhouse cause I'm still in an apartment...as soon as we find a house to live in, I'm getting a greenhouse! I could use the one out at our friend's ranch, but that's kind of a long drive, and I LOOOOVEE seeing my plants grow (they grow overnight...it's awesome!) She said I could put them in her room, but I feel like that's intrusion...plus the bed is against the window. Makes me sad, but eh. I'll survive. I'll just buy everything as soon as I have room!! *50 boxes later* hehehe. My boyfriend sort of started my obsession...I've always wanted one, but he's the one that got them for me, and now I can't stop! Your boyfriend sounds as nerdy as mine..mine does SCA, SWTOR, and L5R...gotta love 'em. xD
By CPgrower
I live in an apartment! This greenhouse is about 5' high and just over 2' wide. It works wonders and is tall instead of wide, so u have lots of shelf space. :) You should def look into getting one. You can take a look at mine in the greenhouse link in my sig. :)

I'm not sure what all those abbreviations are, but I'm sure my bf would. Haha. Does yours build sabers too? Maybe they know each other on the fx sabers forum or the other one which I forget. He's Iggy or IG-88. Not sure which he is on which site. :)
By iBaman
Wow, that set up is amazing!! The only place I would be able to put it would be in the back yard, which is a north facing side...so I'll probably wait until we move. i want a green house! Did you add the lighting yourself?

SCA is Society for Creative Anachronism...basically, he builds medieval armor, wears it and beats on others with sticks. It's pretty cool =] SWTOR is the new star wars computer game, and L5R is a card game similar to magic (he would kill me if he saw I said that). He doesn't build sabers, but I'm sure he would if he had the time/money to.
By CPgrower
Yes! I got them yesterday. :D

B52

Jaws

Mystery Box-
Jaws

Crimson Sawtooth

The lot-
Look at those roots!!

Everyone planted! Some went into the bog I am constructing for my dad too! I'll post pics of individual clumps of plants on my bog thread. Thanks for viewing, and super thanks to Matt and Steve for having the best plants ever for all of us!

Hey there, welcome to the forums! If you have a[…]

Brushes For Pollination

I just use Q - tips and they work pretty well for […]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

(Canada) Y's Exotics Group Order

Hosting this on the CPSC Forums (although you don'[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!