FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By sbrooks
You can just ship mine out as is, Sarah. No need to trim. And the offer still stands for you to keep my Cephalotus and Alien for your PayPal issues.

I have sent Sarah extra money on a couple of occasions to help with shipping costs and for her efforts in this group order.
By SEWinans
You have done more than enough to help me. I feel like I owe you!

I will absolutely not keep any of your plants.

I only hope that everyone can recover their plants well and they will resume growing.
SEWinans liked this
By SEWinans
evenwind wrote:I seem to remember that you thought there might be some additional Fedex charges because the box would be heavier than expected. Do we owe you more money?
They haven't charged me yet so I don't know how much it will cost..
By HeliamphoraWalnut
So, it hasn't come yet.

Well, after all this hard work Sarah has done, and she had to sell some her plants to recuperate the cost, I'm going to give her some free Nep seeds. Anyone else that gives something here to SEWINANS will be eligible to send me a SASE. Sarah, PM your address if you want them, and sbrooks, for your generosity you can send a SASE if you want the seeds. Thank You
HeliamphoraWalnut liked this
By sbrooks
HeliamphoraWalnut wrote:So, it hasn't come yet.

Well, after all this hard work Sarah has done, and she had to sell some her plants to recuperate the cost, I'm going to give her some free Nep seeds. Anyone else that gives something here to SEWINANS will be eligible to send me a SASE. Sarah, PM your address if you want them, and sbrooks, for your generosity you can send a SASE if you want the seeds. Thank You
Sure, I would love some Nep seeds. I've never attempted to germinate them before. I sent you a PM. Thank you! :D
By SEWinans
You're all too kind! Really, as long as our plants arrive and are salvageable I'll be happy. That's all I want. If I can get them all out to you and hear back that they survived I will feel as if a weight has been lifted!! :)
By kronos1996
You don't need to trim mine either... it'll take you days to prune all those plants anyways. XD

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
By evenwind
kronos1996 wrote:You don't need to trim mine either... it'll take you days to prune all those plants anyways. XD
Nor mine, thanks.
Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!