FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By thepitchergrower
Here's the description of MD buttcheeks

This unusual Venus flytrap produces traps that look very much like buttcheeks, hence the name!
After google translate
This extraordinary flytrap looks like a chameleon-trap created by Venus, and its name is the same!

Here's the description of SD Kronos
SD Kronos is a giant Venus fly trap grown from seed started in 2011 by Stephen Doonan. Steve describes the plant as: "The best Venus Flytrap of thousands grown from the Flytrap Ranch's own seed over the years." It is truly a giant flytrap, producing traps that are exceptionally large, on average. For us, the largest trap hasn't yet quite reached the size of the largest DC XL trap we've seen, but the traps are much larger on average throughout the season than most of the giant flytraps. SD Kronos also has really attractive coloration on its traps. A beautiful Venus Flytrap indeed.
After google translate

SD Chronos is a great prey for the Venus mosquito trap that sprouted in 2011. Created by Stephen Dunn. Steve described the plant as "the best of the thousands of species that have grown from Venus mosquitoes in the last few years." This is a very wide flight path that can create almost huge traps. For us, the Big Trap isn’t the biggest DC XL trap we’ve seen, but the trap is much bigger than most of these summer flights. SD Chronos also has a very good trap type. The Venus fly is amazing.
IoanAdam liked this
By IoanAdam
:lol:
In what language did you translate the text in first?
By thepitchergrower
IoanAdam wrote::lol:
In what language did you translate the text in first?
Something like this: English - albanian - telugu - chinese - urdu - mauri - japanese - :?: - :?: - :?: :roll:
By IoanAdam
Google translate was not able to handle that many translations lol :lol: .
By ChefDean
thepitchergrower wrote:Something like this: English - albanian - telugu - chinese - urdu - mauri - japanese - :?: - :?: - :?: :roll:
So, let me see if I understand correctly.
You first used Google Translate as it was designed, to translate a word or phrase from a single language to another. You then tease the program by making it function as was never intended, jumping it through multiple hoops, then complain about the result. Even going almost as far as calling it a name, but used "nonsense" as a descriptor rather than a pejorative.
You're an evil little boy!
IoanAdam, Supercazzola liked this
By thepitchergrower
ChefDean wrote:
thepitchergrower wrote:Something like this: English - albanian - telugu - chinese - urdu - mauri - japanese - :?: - :?: - :?: :roll:
So, let me see if I understand correctly.
You first used Google Translate as it was designed, to translate a word or phrase from a single language to another. You then tease the program by making it function as was never intended, jumping it through multiple hoops, then complain about the result. Even going almost as far as calling it a name, but used "nonsense" as a descriptor rather than a pejorative.
You're an evil little boy!
Well, mr. chef, Look at what Google translate did to your Seed bank giveaway 3

Good evening friends
We found a box of carburized gems from the first donor that already had teeth. When they arrived, everything was green, but it was getting dark. It is best to plant as early as possible to maintain a high germination potential.
A gift that is not considered a gift. US addresses are used for injuries only. I am paying
It will be fast and will take only three days because the heat of the sun is very hot without any problem. The draw is on Thursday afternoon. Once the story begins, I may need to text Panman to remind him to end Thursday.

Nonsense, No?
TrapsAndDews, ChefDean liked this
By thepitchergrower
TrapsAndDews wrote::lol: Chef, you have carburized gems?
At this point, I'm kind of worried about him having to pay for our injuries.
By ChefDean
thepitchergrower wrote:Well, mr. chef, Look at what Google translate did to your Seed bank giveaway 3

Good evening friends
We found a box of carburized gems from the first donor that already had teeth. When they arrived, everything was green, but it was getting dark. It is best to plant as early as possible to maintain a high germination potential.
A gift that is not considered a gift. US addresses are used for injuries only. I am paying
It will be fast and will take only three days because the heat of the sun is very hot without any problem. The draw is on Thursday afternoon. Once the story begins, I may need to text Panman to remind him to end Thursday.

Nonsense, No?
That! Is! Incredible!!! I love it!
TrapsAndDews wrote::lol: Chef, you have carburized gems?
Welllllll. A man reaches a certain age, things tend to slow down and not work as they did before, you'll see sooner than you want to.
thepitchergrower wrote:At this point, I'm kind of worried about him having to pay for our injuries.
I'm not worried because I won't pay, I'll just amputate. Less paperwork.
By thepitchergrower
THen, off with your head. But instead of paying hospital bills, he will get in trouble for murder... :lol:
By ChefDean
thepitchergrower wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:09 pm THen, off with your head. But instead of paying hospital bills, he will get in trouble for murder... :lol:
Only if I'm caught. :twisted:
thepitchergrower liked this

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!