FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By Kapahulu
1) ThatOnePlantBoi- I'm thankful to be comfortably where I am in life now with family that supports my crazy antics (awesome giveaway btw)
2) thepitchergrower - thanks,
3) cross- I'm grateful for my husband.
4) Rammplins - I'm grateful I finally have a room dedicated for my plants (and that I'm #3 )
5) Carnies - Thank you for hosting! And thankful for my plants!
6) Do_Gon- I'm grateful for my brother and sister. And for the chance to win a cobra, of course
7) MaxVft - I'm thankful to all the great people on this forum who have helped with my awesome hobby Image
8) Deadly Carnivore - I'm greatful for the amazing plants this world has to offer!
9) Huntsmanshorn - I'm grateful to have found this forum.
10) elaineo - I am grateful to be sharing a forum with a community of world-class growers, who are generous not just with their knowledge but also with their plants
11) ChefDean- I'm in on this one. I'm thankful my kids are demonstrably smarter than me, but still come to me for advice.
12) Kapahulu - I'm thankful for life itself. So many have gone before me.
Shadowtski liked this
By Panman
I'm not over my trauma of cooking my Cobra so I won't be participating in this giveaway but I wanted to echo the sentiments that I am thankful to all of the wonderful people who make up this community and how they reignited my passion for growing these plants.
Kapahulu, Shadowtski, MaxVft liked this
By DragonsEye
1) ThatOnePlantBoi- I'm thankful to be comfortably where I am in life now with family that supports my crazy antics (awesome giveaway btw)
4) Rammplins - I'm grateful I finally have a room dedicated for my plants (and that I'm #3 )
6) Do_Gon- I'm grateful for my brother and sister. And for the chance to win a cobra, of course
7) MaxVft - I'm thankful to all the great people on this forum who have helped with my awesome hobby Image
8) Deadly Carnivore - I'm greatful for the amazing plants this world has to offer!
10) elaineo - I am grateful to be sharing a forum with a community of world-class growers, who are generous not just with their knowledge but also with their plants
11) ChefDean- I'm in on this one. I'm thankful my kids are demonstrably smarter than me, but still come to me for advice.
13. DragonsEye - I'm grateful for the caring and support of the people God has placed in my life and all the wonders of His creation in all it's amazing intricacy and complexity.
Shadowtski liked this
By JaneCP
13. DragonsEye - I'm grateful for the caring and support of the people God has placed in my life and all the wonders of His creation in all it's amazing intricacy and complexity.
14. JaneCP- I'm grateful for everything. It's been a chaotic few years, but I'm surrounded by family and we're all in it together!
Shadowtski liked this
By Apollyon
14. JaneCP- I'm grateful for everything. It's been a chaotic few years, but I'm surrounded by family and we're all in it together!
15. Apollyon - I am thankful for all of the people on this forum who make it an amazing CP community and all of the insight/helpful tips I have received here.
Shadowtski liked this
By Adelae
15. Apollyon - I am thankful for all of the people on this forum who make it an amazing CP community and all of the insight/helpful tips I have received here.
16. Adelae - Haven't been around much lately, but I'm thankful to finally be nearing the end of grad school and preparing to move somewhere close to family with space for a plant that doesn't care for heat, lol.
Shadowtski liked this
By Lain
16. Adelae - Haven't been around much lately, but I'm thankful to finally be nearing the end of grad school and preparing to move somewhere close to family with space for a plant that doesn't care for heat, lol.

Not entering just fixing the list.
Panman, Shadowtski, Adelae liked this
By davinstewart
I just won Carnies giveaway and was trying to hold off but ... man, I WANT a cobra lily and finally have a good environment for it.

17. davinstewart - Thankful for all the generous people on this forum.
Shadowtski, Kapahulu, MaxVft liked this
By Supercazzola
17. davinstewart - Thankful for all the generous people on this forum.
18. Supercazzola - thankful i have a chest freezer setup that could support that cobra
Shadowtski liked this
By Shadowtski
This giveaway is now closed, no more entries.
Thank you to everyone who entered.
I am grateful for all of you.
The Goblins at Random.Org have been consulted and they have spoken.
The winning number is 11.
Congratulations, ChefDean, you are the winner!
I will get the plant mailed out to you tomorrow morning.
I believe I have your mailing address.

Random.jpg
Random.jpg (277.58 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
ChefDean, MaxVft, Cosmickitty and 2 others liked this
Basal shoots cutting questions

Took 5 basal shoots off the mother that were rootl[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

For me it grew tall leaves with small traps, but v[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!