FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By FlyTrap Hunter
I am not going to do much debating here. American Christian tradition does not always follow the facts.
Jewish tradition has the 14th of nisan designated as the beginning of Passover. This is according to the Gospel of John. Thursday is the last day Jesus spent with His diciples and Passover starts Friday. It is on this day that Jesus was crucified and he rose 3 days later. That makes Resurrection Day this Sunday.
Jesus is the Passover lamb. His death corresponds to the exact time the Israelites painted blood from a freshly sacrificed lamb over their doors so the Angel of death didn't hurt anyone inside. The blood sacrifice is to save you. Passover is celebrated as the time the Angel of death passed over the Israelites and God saved them. We don't have the blood sacrifice anymore because Jesus is the Lamb of God and he died and his blood was shed to save us. Jesus is the Passover Lamb.
Traditional Christian teaching doesn't explain this concept but its part of the facts that just all add up. It makes more sense when we see it how God planned it. The true Resurrection Day is this Sunday.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using Tapatalk
By FlyTrap Hunter
FlyTrap Hunter wrote:I am not going to do much debating here. American Christian tradition does not always follow the facts.
Jewish tradition has the 14th of nisan designated as the beginning of Passover. This is according to the Gospel of John. Thursday is the last day Jesus spent with His diciples and Passover starts Friday. It is on this day that Jesus was crucified and he rose 3 days later. That makes Resurrection Day this Sunday.
Jesus is the Passover lamb. His death corresponds to the exact time the Israelites painted blood from a freshly sacrificed lamb over their doors so the Angel of death didn't hurt anyone inside. The blood sacrifice is to save you. Passover is celebrated as the time the Angel of death passed over the Israelites and God saved them. We don't have the blood sacrifice anymore because Jesus is the Lamb of God and he died and his blood was shed to save us. Image Jesus is the Passover Lamb.
Traditional Christian teaching doesn't explain this concept but its part of the facts that just all add up. It makes more sense when we see it how God planned it. The true Resurrection Day is this Sunday.

I stand corrected on the official date of the Jewish calendar and that the 14th of nisan was last Thursday/Friday so it would make Sunday April 1 the correct Resurrection Day. I was quoting a friend that I assumed was correct but after some research found out differently.

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? No, He hates ants. But I am pretty sur[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

I will need to check out our local TJ's. Normally […]

Order received. Your order number is 1642. I'll PM[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

This was the shipment that arrived while I was the[…]

What’s happening

It was rot Im not sure if it was root rot or crown[…]

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!