FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By Dubstep13
yea i figured it was about time to join when i saw that bargain.
IF you Have FTS Maroon Monsters post up pics here Lets have this thread dedicated to M.Monsters
ill post pics soon hehe. oh man im so excited.
:mrgreen: :lol:
By Steve_D
Dubstep13 wrote:yea i figured it was about time to join when i saw that bargain.
Oh, you got one of our new 5 small plant bundles. The FTS Maroon Monster 5-plant bargain bundle was just added this evening at FlytrapStore.com (made possible by the recent overhaul of the website). You were the first to take advantage of the FTS Maroon Monster bundle. I'm sure you'll like them. Although they won't be fully grown, they are great plants that grow fast once over any transplant shock. :)
By Dubstep13
Yes i was the first hehe! but then i saw they went back up. im sure they will love my weather over here in southern cali... and where im at its never dry! cus i live on the coast! so far all my plants are doing very well ill have some pics up soon. my grow list has expanded so rapidly this past month with orders just about every week hahaha OMG lol. from mystery boxes to seedgrowns and now M.Monster Bundle!
By Shimizoki
Very cool, a MM bundle? For me, these bundles are the way to go. I don't need them to be big when i get them, just be different from the ones I already have. Congrats on the first sale
By dmagnan
pic! sorry there's nothing in there for reference.
Attachments:
FTS-Maroon-Monster.jpg
FTS-Maroon-Monster.jpg (334.64 KiB) Viewed 5293 times
By bigred
No, the bundles started today, this thread is about M Monsters in general. Steve: how big are the bundles are the plants mystery box size or 1/2 mystery box size etc?
By Matt
bigred wrote:Steve: how big are the bundles are the plants mystery box size or 1/2 mystery box size etc?
I don't think Steve has shipped an order for a bundle yet, but I shipped quite a few today. The plants I shipped in the bundles were mostly larger than the plants I typically ship in the mystery box, but some of them were around the same size.
By dantt99
Darn, I'm so tempted but out of cash :lol:
The bundles are great. I'll get pics up ASAP
By Nats
Okay! I'll join the MM club!
I have 2 MM's so far but will have to wait to post pics since I'm at work right now!!

P.S. wait a sencond, or do I have 3 MM's?? Cant remember!! :?

I do have several B52's, so maybe someone should start a B52 club!? :idea:
By Shimizoki
What a shame, had I of known this was happening I might have saved my cash a bit longer and bought some bundles rather than 25 babies ;)
Drosera germination time

I know I got the "Redrum" seeds from th[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!