FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Submit a photo to enter the contest or vote for your favorite photo submission

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
OK, so the results of the Fourth FlytrapCare photo contest are in!

First place goes to "tejan24's Dionaea muscipula 'B52'":
tejan24 lives in the US, so he'll receive a Cephalotus follicularis and a FlytrapStore T-shirt! Additionally, for being the top overall finisher in the US, he receives his choice of one of the following:
The overall top finisher in the US will get their choice of one of the following:
* Kitchen Culture Kit - This is a great kit for anyone wanting to start learning tissue culture.
* A Kitchen Culture Kit DVD
* Frank Tromble Carnivorous Plant TC DVD
* 10ml of PPM (Plant Preservative Mixture)

In second place is "JimsPlants' cephalotus follicularis":
Jimsplants resides in the EU and will receive a Sarracenia leucophylla,“BL“ site (Mike King L56) and a FlytrapStore T-Shirt! Additionally, for being the top overall finisher in the EU, Jimsplants will receive a set of D.prolifera, U.tricolor and U.nephrophylla. Please contact moof (for the Drosera and Utrics) and Carl (for the Sarracenia) to arrange shipment details.

Third place goes to "devonblomquist's Drosera rotundifolia":
Because devonblomquist lives in Canada, he will get a clump of VFTs and a FlytrapStore T-Shirt! Please contact hackerberry to arrange shipping for the clump of VFTs.

All winners please email me (matt@flytrapcare.com) your addresses so that your prizes and T-shirts can be sent on their way! Congratulations to all the winners.

A big thank you to all who participated and voted in the contest and made it a success! The voting results of this contest were very close. Now that spring is just around the corner in the northern hemisphere and people's plans are starting to break dormancy I expect the next photo contest to have even more submissions and better quality photos. Look for another contest to start in the next month or two :)
By dantt99
Congrats to everyone who won, and thanks to everyone who contributed to the contest! Can't wait until the next one until more of my plants are eligible!
Thanks to Matt, Steve, and all the prize donors!
By JimsPlants
2nd place, im pleased with that :)

Thanks to everyone who voted for my photo and to everyone who donates prizes, its very generous.

Looking forward to my Flytrap store Tshirt, thanks Matt.

Darkrai283 wrote::D Glad to know that you were in the top 3 James!
Thank you. :)

James.
By tejan24
WOW... Thanks for the Votes, guys/girls. I wanted to thank Matt and Carol for the great prizes and also every one else that donated plants. I am looking forward to posting photos of the prizes.

thanks again
By tejan24
JimsPlants wrote:
tejan24 wrote:I wanted to thank Matt and Carol
Carol?
In addition, the Home Tissue Culture Group (via Carol Stiff), has generously made a donation as well.

The overall top finisher in the US will get their choice of one of the following:
* Kitchen Culture Kit - This is a great kit for anyone wanting to start learning tissue culture.
* A Kitchen Culture Kit DVD
* Frank Tromble Carnivorous Plant TC DVD
* 10ml of PPM (Plant Preservative Mixture)

Thanks a lot for the generous donation Carol!

You know, it kinda hits you different when you onl[…]

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!