FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
Zombie_walker wrote:everytime I click on anyone's profile it freezes and them crashes and I have to restart the browser.
Can someone provide me with a direct link (URL) to a page that causes their browser to crash? Also, please let me know the browser and version your using. For example, please report with information like this:

Page: http://www.flytrapcare.com/carnivorous- ... serid=6014
Browser: Internet Explorer version 11
Result: browser hangs and crashes
By roarke
I meant computer explorer.exe, not internet explorer. How can i found for me, like below ? I cannot provide you my profile link, Matt, as it crashes (firefox freezes). I click "User Control Panel - Profile - Please proceed to the Community Page to update your profile information." and it freezes after the page appears. And also it freezes when i click for example under the avatar, the name "Matt". Windows xp gives me : "plugin-container mozalloc.dll" error (i cannot recreate the windows warning, to give you the mozalloc.dll error number). I have firefox 25.0.1
By Matt
OK, I was able to recreate the issue in Mozilla. I had a good idea of what the culprit was, so I disabled that plugin. Tested it again and it seems to work now without any issues. Post back here to let me know your results.
Matt liked this

For $7 I'd have to pick one of those up myself!

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

I got you. Order received. Your order number is 1[…]

I think I could achieve something similar wi[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!