FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Benurmanii
In case you did not meet the requirements of my give away, or missed it, etc, then here is your chance at some P. chilensis seeds!

I've recently harvested quite a few P. chilensis seeds. These are pretty darn fresh, the last batch I harvested 7 days ago, and the most recent batch I harvested about 2 days ago. In my experience, these are a very easy species to germinate, much like lusitanica. If you're interested in trading, I'm sending packets of about 15 seeds, which should give you plenty of this beautiful and rare species. I notice that these guys like a 1:1 mix of lfs and perlite, but I believe that milling the lfs is best, or at least chopping it up a bit.

In regards to things I'm interested in, I'm looking for Pinguicula species (plant, seed, or any other propagule), especially non-mexican ones. The species I am most specifically looking for are these:
P. pumila
P. ionantha (I am not sure if this can be shipped across borders though)
P. villosa (I know this is a long-shot)
P. antarctica (another long shot)

I'm also interested in South American Drosera, tropical African Drosera, Utrics, and Genlisea

Be sure to pm me if you're interested, and have any questions on care for this species!

Lol mine could use a few lessons from yours! :D Af[…]

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!