FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
The Christmas Eve 2014 FlytrapStore server move went fairly smoothly! Everything is now operating on a new, faster server. I've also spent quite a lot of time optimizing the website(s) to enable faster page loads and reduce server load. FlytrapCare.com, the FlytrapCare Forums and FlytrapStore.com all are running faster than they ever have!

I'm looking for some feedback about the new look and feel of FlytrapStore.com. What does everyone think? It is now a responsive web design, meaning that it looks good on all screen sizes including mobile devices, tablets and desktops.

Quite a few things about the look and feel, along with some functionality, has changed on FlytrapStore.com. I'd love to hear any feedback, complaints or suggestions people have about the new FlytrapStore.com, aka FlytrapStoreV2 :D
Matt liked this
By altemar
I do have to say that the pages load faster than before and im on a mobile device. Ill go check out flytrapstore v2
Update:
Really liking the way the store looks on my phone so much easier to browse. I like that you included the "As low as" i give it visual 10/10. I cant grade how smooth the checkout process goes at the moment.
Great job Matt
altemar liked this
By katya_dog1
I like it! The look is really nice, and it is phenomenally fast as well.

I have no issues with it. :) Thanks for taking the time!
katya_dog1 liked this
By tish
The internation site is pretty cool. I like how simple things are on the mobile phone.

I find the view detail button should be replace with a buy button as i was confuse by it. When i see detail button. I thought it was out of stock. Just my opnion. :)

Sent from my SM-N9005
tish liked this
By mrbengly
I love the new website format but its still a little hard to use on the forums page i have to turn my iPhone sideways or else i cant read it all same for flytrapcare.com But the store loads faster so that's a improvement xD
mrbengly liked this
By tish
mrbengly wrote:I love the new website format but its still a little hard to use on the forums page i have to turn my iPhone sideways or else i cant read it all same for flytrapcare.com But the store loads faster so that's a improvement xD
Actually the topic is about fly trap store. But regards to your issue. I too have the same problem and prefer to use an app to browse flytrapcare forum. The app is Tapatalk and it is free. But you need to add the flytrapcare forum the first time. Just search for "flytrapcare"

Sent from my SM-N9005
tish liked this
By Matt
mrbengly wrote:its still a little hard to use on the forums page i have to turn my iPhone sideways or else i cant read it all same for flytrapcare.com
As tish explained, the forum issue can be taken care of by getting the Tapatalk app, which is free.

As for FlytrapCare.com, it should be mostly mobile friendly on phones and tablets, but I do know that there are some issues with the displaying of some pages. I plan to work on that some more over the next few weeks.

Do you know which pages have given you the most problems on FlytrapCare.com? I'd like to work through any problems and make the pages display nicely on all devices, so if you could list a few pages that don't look nice on your phone, I'll try to get them fixed.
Matt liked this
By mrbengly
Well yeah sorta wrong topic but like when I go on my iPhone the ads block some of the text and the words don't fit on the screen. That was hard to explain :D here are some pics Also I have to scroll right and left right and left to read because the ads are too big or something. IS SHE CHEATING ON YOU? GIMME YOUR CREDIT CARD AND I WILL FIND OUT xD ( if you don't know tat was a joke )
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg (77.15 KiB) Viewed 6097 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (91.2 KiB) Viewed 6097 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (97.4 KiB) Viewed 6097 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (75.51 KiB) Viewed 6097 times
mrbengly liked this
By Matt
mrbengly wrote:Well yeah sorta wrong topic but like when I go on my iPhone the ads block some of the text and the words don't fit on the screen.
I'll look into that as well. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Is This What To Look For?

Update: Just a couple pics of the end (beginning[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Hello all 👋 as post says looking to procure a Regi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!