FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By _-SphagnumFromHell-_
I think I found something. Whenever I go to the page with all my posts, the search bar doesn't work. All I can do to find a post is to go through them manually. Could this be fixed?
By Matt
_-SphagnumFromHell-_ wrote:Whenever I go to the page with all my posts, the search bar doesn't work.
Hmmm, I can't re-create the issue. If I go here:
_-sphagnumfromhell-_-u15968-posts.html

Then search in the little search box in the top left above the list of posts, it works fine for me. For example, enter the text "enemy" in that search box and click the "Search" button. It should result with this:
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&auth ... r_id=15968
By Matt
evenwind wrote:Matt - I hope the "Thanks" modification is still on your to-do list.
I've added a new "Like" button to the forums to replace the "Thanks" from the old forum. I attempted to port all of the old "Thanks" into the new "Like" feature and I think I mostly got it to port over. The only thing that seems to be off is the number of "thanks" (now "likes") that users have given to others.

I have given about 1000 more likes than I have received, but that isn't the count that shows on my profile page. Oh well, I can live with that, I suppose! It is nice to have the "Like" (formerly "Thanks") feature back now!!
By cwm1
Hey Matt, still having to go through the captcha, you have exceeded your login attempts when logging in. Anyone else still having this problem?
By Benny
In having the issue too. But there is no need to continuously remind him. He knows of the issue and many people are having issues, just hang in there.
By Matt
Yes, the CAPTCHA is still a problem. Sometimes it seems like I can log in without having to enter it, but most of the time I receive the message "exceede the number of login attempts" and have to enter the CAPTCHA. I haven't been able to figure out why that is the case though. It is certainly an annoyance.
By _-SphagnumFromHell-_
Matt wrote:
_-SphagnumFromHell-_ wrote:Whenever I go to the page with all my posts, the search bar doesn't work.
Hmmm, I can't re-create the issue. If I go here:
_-sphagnumfromhell-_-u15968-posts.html

Then search in the little search box in the top left above the list of posts, it works fine for me. For example, enter the text "enemy" in that search box and click the "Search" button. It should result with this:
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author=_-
Luckily that works, but I was referring to this: my-posts.html the "your posts" section in the dropdown tab labeled "search" at the top of the site. It includes every topic you ever replied to on your account. Every time I search there it brings me nothing.
Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!