FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By ManFromAnAntiqueLand
I've always been into CPs, but I recently upped my game and am growing my Nepenthes collection. I live in a cold climate. I ordered a bunch of plants back in January 2021 and it didn't go too well with USPS shipping delays. They all froze somewhere along the line and some got lost. Lost a lot of plants in a shipment. So we agreed that he would hold a replacement order for me for a few months until weather and shipping conditions improved.

Fast-forward a few months and I gave Ryan the all-good for shipment. There were around 8 plants I think in total and they all arrived in excellent condition and he threw in a N. veitchii Pa'Umor x edwardsiana seedling -- a VERY nice replacement upgrade for a different plant of much lesser value. The few that he's sold recently have gone for $$$$. It's currently the most expensive plant in my collection :lol:

So just wanted to say that Florae is awesome and they have a loyal customer in me. They went above and beyond to satisfy me.
By Nepenthes0260
100% agree! I've always received excellent plants from Ryan as well. Never have skipped a beat.
Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Basal shoots cutting questions

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to mon[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/a61a408[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!