FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By rob158
Hi, for the information of the European members or anyone that can afford to fly over :lol:

full info can be found here http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index.php?showforum=73
The CPS has the honour of organising and hosting the prodigious European Carnivorous Plant Exhibit & Exchange - EEE 2011.

The event will be held at Chester Zoo on 2-3 July 2011, right into the heart of the Zoo. We are very grateful to Chester Zoo for agreeing to have us, and for the help they have offered to make the EEE 2011 a very special event.

Further information will be posted on a regular basis, along with a dedicated contact address.

I will be acting as the Sub-committee Chairman/Project Executive for the event and Dennis Balsdon will be the General Secretary/Project Manager.

A website will be provided this year along with an outline program of events. Full details will be published no later than the AGM, and preferably earlier.

Today's note is simply to inform you of the event. We look forward to posting news on the EEE 2011 as it comes, including how you can get involved. We actively encourage plant traders/professional nurseries to take part and would welcome interest from holders of National Collections to put on a display.

Kind regards

Tim

Tim Bailey
CPS Newsletter and Journal Editor"
Atlanta Georgia Meetup

That is one heck of a setup. What are all the larg[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

Not the exact same as it is 150W but might work ou[…]

So this is the only "lone wolf" that I h[…]

What’s happening

Btw, if you seed a flower stalk suddenly start sho[…]

Expanding the Garden

That's looking great!!! Some good-looking soil!!![…]

Counting to infinity.

Ive been searching the web for perlite for two day[…]

SASE sent, whoops, time got away from me there

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!