FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By bananaman
So, I need to repot my young burmannii — the seeds were sown on 5/31 from seeds off my older plants, and they’re at or near flowering maturity. But I planted way, way, way too many seeds. They’re crazy crowded:
8450498B-15E7-431E-AC66-5994159011AF.jpeg
8450498B-15E7-431E-AC66-5994159011AF.jpeg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 1240 times
I’ve decided that I’ll sell at least 24 of the plants. Because shipping will be bareroot and the roots can be fragile, I’ll sell them in sets of 3 plants. have a minimum order of 3 plants.

Each set of 3 plants will be $3.50. Each plant will be $0.75 and shipping will be bareroot to the continental US only and will be in a small priority mail flat-rate box ($7.20). I’m planning on repotting and shipping on 11/20/2018, but if I find buyers for all the plants by 11/13, it’ll happen on that day. I may include more plants than you ordered, depending on how I want to keep and how many plants have been sold. I’ll try and distribute these evenly among all the buyers. This offer will close at 7:00 pm CST on 11/19 so that I have time to prepare everything.

Payment will be via PayPal — either friends/family or service (if you cover the fee for me).

PM me if you’re interested.
Repotting carnivorous plants

@optique , We call it turf, I've used it before o[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Fishing

Hi Chef, I'm interested in whatever you have that […]

Basal shoots cutting questions

Took 5 basal shoots off the mother that were rootl[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

For me it grew tall leaves with small traps, but v[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!