FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By swat007j
When will will get the Codes or code ? I would appreciate a discount since it is the holidays I want a Jaws so badly and maybe a mystery box to go w/ :P or I may just have to buy an Unacclimated Plant.
By Dionae
I think the prices are already cheap without discounts. I honestly cant think of anyone that has better prices for the size plants you receive from FTS. Not to mention theres usually a smaller plant incuded with the big one.
Dionae liked this
By Steve_D
swat007j wrote: I would appreciate a discount since it is the holidays I want a Jaws so badly ...
FlytrapStore.com Source, the registration-only website for experienced growers, has some discounted prices, and in addition there are plants sold there that we don't usually sell at the public website (FlytrapStore.com) because they are dormant or unacclimated.

Jaws is a great Flytrap clone. Good choice! Remember though that it'll be dormant this time of year and should be kept in conditions that allow for a comfortable dormancy intil perhaps mid March in the northern hemisphere. :D
By swat007j
Steve_D wrote:
swat007j wrote: I would appreciate a discount since it is the holidays I want a Jaws so badly ...
FlytrapStore.com Source, the registration-only website for experienced growers, has some discounted prices, and in addition there are plants sold there that we don't usually sell at the public website (FlytrapStore.com) because they are dormant or unacclimated.

Jaws is a great Flytrap clone. Good choice! Remember though that it'll be dormant this time of year and should be kept in conditions that allow for a comfortable dormancy intil perhaps mid March in the northern hemisphere. :D

True , I just want to grow my collection rapidly I'm glad with the progress i have accomplished So far all my plants seem healthy. I Can't wait for Dormancy to be over! :lol:
By Steve_D
swat007j wrote:I Can't wait for Dormancy to be over!
As of now in mid-December, in most places in the northern hemisphere dormancy will be over in probably 10-13 weeks; then the plants will start growing vigorously again. It goes by pretty quickly if one isn't too anxious. :-)
By stitz25b
steve and/or matt. have you ever considered sending a load of plants to the k and creating a page for fts europe?

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!