FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
I have 5 packets of seeds that I just made. Each packet has between 15 and 20 seeds in it. This is going to be the last of the seed that I'll be giving away this year. It was a miserable year for me in terms of seed. I'm hoping for a much better year next year and hoping that I'll have more seed to give away.

For this giveaway (well, $1 for shipping and packaging), I'm going to make a few rules:
1) You must have at least 20 posts on the forum. I'd rather give seed to someone that I know is going to be active on the forum and give back to it in some way. And this will prevent someone from signing up just to get seed.
2) You can only put your name down for one packet of seed.
3) If you got seed in the first giveaway, you're not eligible this time.
4) Payment must be sent via Paypal to mmlr38@yahoo.com. Be sure to include your flytrapcare forum name and your real name and shipping address when you pay.

If you can meet each of the above requirements, and you want some seed, add your name to the list below:
By nesler
Ah crap. :facepalm: I think I'm under 20 posts right now. If I get above the threshold before they run out, in for one. Edit: Oh wait. Sweet. 26. In for one then. No copy paste capabilities at the moment. Next person in, please paste me in.
By Matt
nesler wrote:Ah crap. :facepalm: I think I'm under 20 posts right now. If I get above the threshold before they run out, in for one. Edit: Oh wait. Sweet. 26. In for one then. No copy paste capabilities at the moment. Next person in, please paste me in.
You actually have 26 posts right now. I added your name to the list:
1. nesler
By nesler
Something I want to point out to others before sending payment (which I just did).

Matt has mentioned that Paypal takes 2.9 percent plus 30 cents of payments made using the service. So in the past he has asked that you use their special send money to friends service, in which case no fees are charged. HOWEVER, to use that service, you have to have your checking account registered with Paypal.

Long ago I decided that that was a bad idea, as I like having the protections that a credit card offers, and I don't like the idea of Paypal having direct access to my checking account. So, instead chose to send Matt a slightly larger amount so that, after the fees are charged, he gets his more-than-rightfully-earned dolla'. I did the math, and $1.33 is the magic number. So if you only use credit card with your paypal account, that would be the amount to send our gracious and wonderful Matt.

And Matt, as I said, payment has been made. :)
By CaMoreno3
1. nesler
2. CaMoreno3
3. tejan24
4. ?
5. ?

If nobody wants the last two packets, I'll gladly take both of them.
:mrgreen:
By nesler
CaMoreno3 wrote:1. nesler
2. CaMoreno3
3. tejan24
4. ?
5. ?

If nobody wants the last two packets, I'll gladly take both of them.
:mrgreen:
I think you and I could split them. ;)
By STEVIEFLY
Great giveaway Matt well worth the $1 considering that we all know they are fresh seeds and have a good chance of germinating, for all those that never got seeds last time hurry up and get a bargain.
By CaMoreno3
nesler wrote:I think you and I could split them. ;)
I'd settle for that.
By afh928
Yeah, every last one i got last time has germinated. Good seed man!
Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!!

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!