Decorations

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.
xr280xr
Super User

Decorations

by xr280xr » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm curious where you got the little (clay?) flytrap currently pictured on the front page of the store. Is it homemade or can I get one somewhere? I like it :). That got me thinking that there might be a market for you guys to offer similar, small, novelty decorations at the store to dress up pots & mini bogs.
My GrowList

Wanted:
S. leuco "H.C. White"
D. muscipula: "Microdent", "Dentate"
C. follicularis: Hummer's Giant

Naja002

Re: Decorations

by Naja002 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:38 pm

xr280xr wrote:I'm curious where you got the little (clay?) flytrap currently pictured on the front page of the store. Is it homemade or can I get one somewhere? I like it :). That got me thinking that there might be a market for you guys to offer similar, small, novelty decorations at the store to dress up pots & mini bogs.

Dollhouse Handcrafted Man-Eating Venus Fly Trap Plant

xr280xr
Super User

by xr280xr » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Thanks! How'd you find that, are you the seller? I've got one on the way :) I was only finding this giant stainless steel lawn ornament when I searched, but I didn't realize it was so miniature.
My GrowList

Wanted:
S. leuco "H.C. White"
D. muscipula: "Microdent", "Dentate"
C. follicularis: Hummer's Giant

Naja002

by Naja002 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:38 am

xr280xr wrote:Thanks! How'd you find that, are you the seller? I've got one on the way :) I was only finding this giant stainless steel lawn ornament when I searched, but I didn't realize it was so miniature.

No. I don't sell those. I just happened across it a while back while surfing ebay for VFT stuff. I noticed it on the storefront also, and just happened to recall where I saw it available. Glad to help out and hope you enjoy it! It's a cool little item. Image

The following users would like to thank Naja002 for this post
xr280xr

Steve_D

by Steve_D » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:37 am

Naja002 wrote:Dollhouse Handcrafted Man-Eating Venus Fly Trap Plant

Yep, that's it, although we bought it elsewhere, it's the same as the one on sale at Ebay, crafted by a company called Bright DeLights--

Ebay link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dollhouse-Handcrafted-Man-Eating-Venus-Fly-Trap-Plant-/120846419084

:D

Return to Forum Rules, Feedback, Announcements, Comments, Suggestions