FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By twitterglitter
alanmota2004 wrote:Can we just put this all behind us and move on or do I have to publicaly say I'm sorry because I am

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
I'm not trying to light a fire here, but I am going to give a lesson on integrity. It would be in you best interest to apologise publicly. Not posed as a question, but a real "I'm sorry" with no and's, if's or but's about it. Own your mistakes like a mature person would and follow it up by stopping the behaviour that got you into this situation.

This forum was created to help each other. Not to cut each other down, or to be rude. Stupidity and ignorance are completely different things. Ignorance simply means you haven't learned something yet. I have seen a couple of your posts where you are treating people like they are stupid, that is not what this place is about. Think before you post.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
By PetroleumJunkie412
alanmota2004 wrote:Can we just put this all behind us and move on or do I have to publicaly say I'm sorry because I am

I mean, I lol'd. I figured it was a bit of ribbing.

And, uh, isn't cloning plants essentially biological bootlegging? :lol:

Either way. Pretty difficult to offend me. This is the internet afterall.

Thanks to all that chimed in. Proves how effective this community is at sticking up for each other. One more reason I love this hobby.
By alanmota2004
True that I wasn't even upset because I didnt win I kinda got a bit. Annoyed at seeing this post all the time in my feed and some the thing the other members said about me were pretty hurtful but I was my fault for putting almost everyone down

By Shadowtski
AB, I've told you privately, now I'll tell you publicly, the Forum and community will miss you. You're an excellent grower who respects other experienced growers.

You've been one of the strongest supporters of the FTC Community Seedbank. The odds are good that people who received seed from the seedbank, got some you donated. I personally and the seedbank will miss you.

When we start growing, we're all in that lowest quartile of the Dunning Kruger group. Our perceived competence is far far greater than our actual skill. This leads to errors of overconfidence and sometimes even arrogance. Even if we don't say anything, we've all been guilty of thinking we're better than we actually are. I used to think I was a pretty good CP grower. Experience has humbled me and shown that I am an almost adequate intermediate grower.

Sorry for the tangential sidetrack.

AB, aka Fishman, I respect your decision to leave, but I hope you do decide to return in the future.

Good growing, my friend,
Mike
Shadowtski liked this
My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Counting to infinity.

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!