CZ Plants Group Order Interest (U.S)

Post here to organize or join a group order
SEWinans

Re: CZ Plants Group Order Interest (U.S)

by SEWinans » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:05 am

Yay! Finally! I can order my coveted fangzahn!!

I'm so excited :)

ruruanta

by ruruanta » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:57 am

BrunoL wrote:I think our order will be fine, by the way. I know two members on these forums who ordered from CZ plants and their plants arrived within a week. Canada is quite strict when it comes to importing plants

I'v ordered twice last year.
Mr. Vasek is very responsive replying. Good customer service and yes the plants are small :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benurmanii

by Benurmanii » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:31 am

I hope he gets some P. medusina or P. pygsicola in stock, wouldn't mind reaping some of the benefits of their rarity in the U.S. :twisted:

Benurmanii

by Benurmanii » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:32 am

But seriously though why are P. gypsicola, medusina, and heterophylla so unavailable here? From the information I gathered, they are no harder to grow than other Mexican butterworts.

hackerberry
Forum Moderator

by hackerberry » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:28 pm

BrunoL wrote:
hackerberry wrote:Funny coincidence.
http://ocps.proboards.com/thread/7868/r ... plants-com

Thanks for letting us know! Hopefully they get their act together by March. I'll follow this situation and I'll see if I should continue this group order or start another one for a different more reliable distributer. Do you guys have any suggestions for alternatives in case this doesn't work out? (Not carnivoresandmore, it's way too complicated)

No worries, it's mixed reviews with them. Best of luck with your guys' order. :)
My mind works like lightning...one dashing flash and it's gone!
Growlist

MrsMuscipula
Super User

by MrsMuscipula » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:20 am

If you are still take group members, I'm interested as well!
Check me out at TheCarnivoreGirl.com!

boarderlib

by boarderlib » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:52 pm

I would be very interested in a couple more VFT'S.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

HeliamphoraWalnut

by HeliamphoraWalnut » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:56 pm

I wish more helis would come into stock.
[Your Ad Here]
My growlist https://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/heliamphorawalnut-s-growlist-updated-10-20-18-t40444.html
Follow me on Instagram @planocarnivorousplants

Abeginner

by Abeginner » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:01 am

I am hoping some of the out of stock plants will be stocked by the time the order is placed.

katya_dog1
Super User

by katya_dog1 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:57 am

Abeginner wrote:I am hoping some of the out of stock plants will be stocked by the time the order is placed.

Just for the record, from personal experience I've found that relying on this is not always the best idea. I joined a Wistuba group order for two plants which were out of stock. I was reassured by the management that the plants would come in stock. I decided I didn't want to risk making a big deal about it and messing up the calculations of shipping costs and pulled out of the order (no money was exchanged). Sure enough, the plants never became available.

If the plants come in stock by the time the order is placed, great. But if you have the choice of holding off on committing until you are sure you can get the plants, that would be better. I don't use Paypal (one can see why from the Carnivoria.eu group order) so instant payment and deadlines don't work for me, not sure about you in which case it might not matter.

Just my $0.02. :)
A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. ~ The Second Amendment

The following users would like to thank katya_dog1 for this post
Benurmanii, BrunoL

BrunoL

by BrunoL » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:10 am

katya_dog1 wrote:
Abeginner wrote:I am hoping some of the out of stock plants will be stocked by the time the order is placed.

Just for the record, from personal experience I've found that relying on this is not always the best idea. I joined a Wistuba group order for two plants which were out of stock. I was reassured by the management that the plants would come in stock. I decided I didn't want to risk making a big deal about it and messing up the calculations of shipping costs and pulled out of the order (no money was exchanged). Sure enough, the plants never became available.

If the plants come in stock by the time the order is placed, great. But if you have the choice of holding off on committing until you are sure you can get the plants, that would be better. I don't use Paypal (one can see why from the Carnivoria.eu group order) so instant payment and deadlines don't work for me, not sure about you in which case it might not matter.

That is indeed wise advice. I emailed them a while ago, asking about the availability of "out of stock" plants but they never responded. They have three emails and a Skype account so I'm going to try every means necessary to get in contact.

I'm not going to accept payment for plants that are OOS. Unless they update right around the time we order, I'm only going to accept payment for the plants that are in stock.

I'll do my best to calculate and handle everybody's money safely and efficiently. The Wistuba group order I held a few months ago went without a hitch so I'm hoping this will turn out just as well. Exel really comes in handy when calculating everybody's expense.
Connoisseur of all Nepenthes and the Latin master.
"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."-Marcus Tullius Cicero

Benurmanii

by Benurmanii » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:06 pm

katya_dog1 wrote:

I have to admit that I'm in the same boat as Abeginner, but I if nothing gets restocked, I wouldn't mind some cheap cephs! (What I'm really hoping for is that N. neoguineensis comes back before the next millennia).

Abeginner

by Abeginner » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:09 pm

I am actually looking now and i have a list of things that are in stock but if by chance there would be a restock there will be a few things added! Certainly a ceph is on my list right now[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Ping

by Ping » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:03 pm

Count me in!

Nancy

by Nancy » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:27 am

If they get back in stock some of the Heli's I don't have, I'll join in.

PreviousNext

Return to Group Orders