FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Cross
It's 12゚ here in NEPA. Today my furnace decided it was going to Back blow. literally blew the cover, it's an oil furnace. it blew the cover off. That's the cover for the big fire. and then it blew off the vent that we had upstairs. so I officially have no heat in my house so to all you southerners that are complaining that it's cold and you got like what 60゚ right now probably and 40, I hope you stub your toe lol. I'm cranky lol. BUT! My husband is coming home early to help me make room and organize for large heaters. I'm over today.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

By MikeB
Not quite that bad here in eastern North Carolina, but still unpleasant: 32°F (0°C) with a windchill of 24°F (-4°C). Surprisingly, inside my coldframe it's 55°F (12°C) with no heater and very dim sunshine. Tonight it's dropping down to 17°F (-8°C). On Thursday, our high is supposed to be 67°F (19°C). Crazy weather this January....
By TrapsAndDews
It's weird how when the weather starts to warm up it feels very warm outside, but in the fall, it feels very cold when its cooling down. For example, 60 degrees in the beginning of spring would feel warm, but 60 degrees in the beginning of fall would feel cold.

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!