FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions and share knowledge about cameras and photographic technique

Moderator: Matt

By roarke
I have used a 5 m in lenght, with usb port version 2 with the tip of the camera 8.5 mm in diameter.
My brother used a marker to on the hard plastic casing because the image or video rolls, but i like that i can do different effects, like the Dutch angle, pan, tilt.

The led lights are not strong, if is not enough light in the room, but it helps a little by increasing the brightness or contrast in its installed sofware, and also the lenght of the cable could be shorter, like 2.5 m, to avoid holding the extra cable with you.
The end tip gets warm after a couple of minutes, but i can hold it by the cable.
You can go in small places with the cable or in liquids (i didn't try it yet and i was thinking what swiming in coffe looks like).

You can take pictures at 320x240, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1600x1200 resolution and videos at 320x240, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1600x1200 resolution, but increasing the picture or video resolution beyond 800x600 blurs the image as it is zooms in, but the frame goes down.

I will post some pictures for comparison and see if i can make the sound register properly and why the camera controls are grey out and unusable.
Last edited by roarke on Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Perlite from Ebay

The website, http://www.perlagro.co.uk/product/per[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

I was considering this brand but it seems to be ou[…]

Will it likely recover?

Definitely chop the flowers off this year to help […]

Water Lettuce

Water lettuce is very calcium hungry for me, to th[…]

I didn't pollinate any of them. I'll be surprised […]

All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!