FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By ps3isawesome

The Regia and German Giant are from eBay. I honestly don't even know if German Giants are real LOL. The Regia arrived one day early and everything else arrived today.

And of course, when you see plants so healthy with dew on it you can count that it's from some of my fav growers.

This two, Drosera madagascarensis and Drosera graomogolensis are from Growcarnivorousplants.com also known as Sarracenia Northwest.

This two, Pinguicula 'Sethos' and Drosera Coccicaulis "Alba" are from Josh who owns Predatoryplants. He recently had a really nice inventory update. So I had to snatch this two.

The haul will stop for a while now. I really can't care for any more plants....... (keep telling myself that)
ps3isawesome liked this
By ps3isawesome
thanks tripoza, ya me too, when i saw they had those listed, i had to snatch it right away.

nimbulan really? i didn't know those were rare. I've monitored growcarnivorusplants website for a year now and when i see something they rarely list, i think hard if i want it. Cause i might have to wait another year for it.

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!