Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:55 pm
2. Hungry Plants- Corkscrew Plant (Genlisea) or a trigger plant
3. KK- Thanks Mike Drosera paradoxa
4. erikHIplants - Thanks Mike. Cephalotus follicularis
5. aarolar - Drosera ordensis
6. Bryan18 -Any "toothy" Nepenthes
7. HeliamphoraWalnut ibicella lutea, the devils claw. Been looking for this forever
8. Alan - I'd love to see a Drosera 'Ivan's Paddle' in a giveaway one day. Also first post in a long long time!
9. MuzicFreak2008 - I would also like to see Drosera ordensis. I bought seeds before but none germinated.
10. mouthstofeed - a parasitic bromiliad. i have a pineapple head out back and it is really great. i think a parasitic bromeliad would be even sweeter.
11. Rammplins - Thanks! and for me its the Red P. Longifolia
12. Leathal_traps- First of all thanks for this awesome giveaway! I would like to see roridula seeds
13. Pooparella- Thanks! I'd love to see any of the wooly sundews
14. Cjpflaumer- Thank you! I'll go with drosera falconeri
Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk