bigbowlowrong wrote:Again, I wasn't being purposely offensive. If people insist on reading it that way, that's their business. As always I'm happy to debate and defend any aspect of any of my posts.
Seriously, in a topic about Charles Darwin there is always gonna be posts about evolution and religion. I would suggest if these topics are too hot for some that a) discussion of Charles Darwin be banned or b) people who might be offended by discussion of Darwin avert their eyes.
Go back and read my first post in this thread. About 80% of it is simply encouraging people to read Darwin's catalogue - something DIRECTLY related to the thread topic. Now because someone has decided the other 20% kinda sorta offended them this has gone wayyyyy off topic which is a damn shame.
So yeah. Read Darwin.:3
You repeat your words and thus, psychologically, clearly don't respect other person idea and what about respecting the following forum rules :
2. Personal attacks, rudeness, "flame wars", and insults to others will not be tolerated. It is acceptable to challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via private message, email, or other means will be banned immediately and without notice.