FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Nightbreed
Yeah last year when one of the hurricanes hit Orlando (can't remember which) it was so weird seeing the shelves so bare. Even things you think no one would have bought were just gone. It was like that for a few weeks. Luckily we had everything we needed and were just looking for something that wasn't canned. If we needed food or water it would have been trouble. It's always better to be prepared before hand like you. Hope it all works out.
By FlyTrap Hunter
Nightbreed wrote:Yeah last year when one of the hurricanes hit Orlando (can't remember which) it was so weird seeing the shelves so bare. Even things you think no one would have bought were just gone. It was like that for a few weeks. Luckily we had everything we needed and were just looking for something that wasn't canned. If we needed food or water it would have been trouble. It's always better to be prepared before hand like you. Hope it all works out.
Ya'll don't assume I am dead or in trouble. I have been through this for 20 or more years. I appreciate all the concern. It means mountains
I am having a difficult time getting my phone to accept texts, so I am going to have to delete the app from my phone. I am pretty sure everything stays on the internet, just I will not get PMs or alerts.
There are lines heading out of town and almost everything is closed, even gas stations.
I will pop in if I can but I am deleting the app. Hope all in this storms path stay safe.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using Tapatalk
By riveraXVX
signed on specifically to see if you had posted your plans FTH looks like where we are if things hold as they are we are just going to get the heavy wind/rain bands from north of the eye since it looks to be heading to SC now more so but who knows with how often it keeps changing.

even as far inland as we are here still suppose to be 30-40MPH wind 60+ gusts friday/saturday losing power and some of our junk getting blown around the yard is our likely situation. the beach area ugh.

Please and thank you!

Dang. That is huge!

For $7 I'd have to pick one of those up myself!

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

I got you. Order received. Your order number is 1[…]

I think I could achieve something similar wi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!