FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live outside the US, UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By nimbulan
You'll probably have to import plants from Europe. Most of the EU nurseries will ship worldwide but nobody else really does. Wistuba and Best Carnivorous Plants are the most popular, but CZPlants, Carnivoria, and Carnivors and More can also all ship to you. There's probably a couple more I can't think of off the top of my head.

You'll have to research your country's import regulations before you order though. Many countries require permits but it's not usually too difficult to obtain one. There may be additional requirements if you decide to order CITES-regulated plants.
By Baldhead
nimbulan wrote:You'll probably have to import plants from Europe. Most of the EU nurseries will ship worldwide but nobody else really does. Wistuba and Best Carnivorous Plants are the most popular, but CZPlants, Carnivoria, and Carnivors and More can also all ship to you. There's probably a couple more I can't think of off the top of my head.

You'll have to research your country's import regulations before you order though. Many countries require permits but it's not usually too difficult to obtain one. There may be additional requirements if you decide to order CITES-regulated plants.

Thanks for the information!
Yeah I'm currently working on the permits etc.
Cites-regulated plants...I'm unsure of its meaning. But I'll google it! You helped enough as it is..lol

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!