FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

User avatar
By SFLguy
Posts:  1726
Joined:  Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:29 am
#266386
In the wake of Brexit, the euro has dropped. Right now it's at about $1.10:1€ where it's usually at 1.30:1
User avatar
By SFLguy
Posts:  1726
Joined:  Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:29 am
#266458
@HeliamphoraWalnut @Benurmanii @BrunoL @kronos1996 @zsyxcbibi @bijillon @evenwind @MatheyusD @Eric Millikin @pokie22
Can we all confirm whether we will be in on the order or not?
SFLguy liked this
By sbrooks
Posts:  748
Joined:  Tue May 22, 2012 3:33 pm
#266461
I would like to get in on this!
By Eric Millikin
Posts:  161
Joined:  Sat May 03, 2014 5:17 pm
#266472
SFLguy wrote:... @Eric Millikin ... Can we all confirm whether we will be in on the order or not?
Yeah, I'm in!

(I'm not sure tagging like that works on this forum. You might have to PM people if they don't see this thread.)
User avatar
By SFLguy
Posts:  1726
Joined:  Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:29 am
#266473
Eric Millikin wrote:
SFLguy wrote:... @Eric Millikin ... Can we all confirm whether we will be in on the order or not?
Yeah, I'm in!

(I'm not sure tagging like that works on this forum. You might have to PM people if they don't see this thread.)
Haha oh well, I always get mixed up because it all looks the same on tapatalk
User avatar
By evenwind
Location: 
Posts:  1307
Joined:  Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:16 pm
#266475
I'm interested, but concerned. I don't know if anybody actually volunteered to lead this thing but I can tell you that it was more than just paperwork that caused the hassle last time. Whoever leads should have a long talk with Sarah (if she's willing) before we go ahead... Just as an example, there was a considerable fee to ship the package from the US Import station to Sarah's house (somehere just shy of $200, as I recall) that we weren't expecting when we first figured out the shared expenses.
User avatar
By SFLguy
Posts:  1726
Joined:  Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:29 am
#266476
evenwind wrote:I'm interested, but concerned. I don't know if anybody actually volunteered to lead this thing but I can tell you that it was more than just paperwork that caused the hassle last time. Whoever leads should have a long talk with Sarah (if she's willing) before we go ahead... Just as an example, there was a considerable fee to ship the package from the US Import station to Sarah's house (somehere just shy of $200, as I recall) that we weren't expecting when we first figured out the shared expenses.
What carrier was used? USPS?
By zsyxcbibi
Posts:  160
Joined:  Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:00 pm
#266477
I'd love to join, but I will be out of country from mid Jul to mid Aug. If this is slow enough that plants arrive after Aug 20th, I will definitely be in.
By MatheyusD
Posts:  8
Joined:  Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:23 pm
#266478
SFLguy wrote:@HeliamphoraWalnut @Benurmanii @BrunoL @kronos1996 @zsyxcbibi @bijillon @evenwind @MatheyusD @Eric Millikin @pokie22
Can we all confirm whether we will be in on the order or not?
Yeah, I'm in, pending expenses/logistics and such getting figured out.
User avatar
By SFLguy
Posts:  1726
Joined:  Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:29 am
#266479
zsyxcbibi wrote:I'd love to join, but I will be out of country from mid Jul to mid Aug. If this is slow enough that plants arrive after Aug 20th, I will definitely be in.
Well have to see haha
User avatar
By evenwind
Location: 
Posts:  1307
Joined:  Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:16 pm
#266480
SFLguy wrote:What carrier was used? USPS?
If I remember right, it was FedEx - there was some reason that they were the only ones who would coordinate the pickup from the import station.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 7
Growing Cephs Outside

I have tried growing cephs outside here in Eastern[…]

They are flytraps, sundews, and a nep. I am trying[…]

Sarracenia 2021

Most early season plants are now producing purely […]

DC XL size increase

Hello fellow Louisiana grower! Great progress on […]

businessmenugui

make it's don’t allow your problems to get t[…]

Ran out of moss

Yup, also I checked and the only peat and perlite […]

Order received! Thank you!!!

Can you make a post that lists what you still ha[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!