FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By CarnivorousStu
Anyone tried using carnivoreplants.co.uk ?

Seems like they have quite a lot of rarer carnivorous plants. However, I'm not sure whether they are a legitimate supplier or not?
By Triffidtraps
Hello i own the website you are refering to. The website was setup so that i can in the future share my spare CP plants with other CP growers in the UK & europe. I have a very extensive collection of CP plants alot of them very rare in the UK to which i have collected for the last 30 years i also now breed my own new hybrids each year. In the future i will be having many spare plants available to put on the website. I have a facebook page where i have uploaded hundreds of photo's of my plants which you can see lot's of the plants i grow https://www.facebook.com/triffidtraps I will this year be adding a photo gallery to my website. If you have any questions please feel free to ask ?

John
By CarnivorousStu
Thanks for the reply, John! Definately going to be ordering some plants from you in the spring when your store opens again
By Triffidtraps
Hello yes i'm waiting for the weather to warm up in the UK before i reopen the website. I will be adding many new spare plants to the website during this new growing season in spring & also over the summer months 2013 i'm also waiting for some of the many new spare young plants to grow larger before i add them onto the website. There will be many new forms of CP plants over the next 24 months. I look forward to trading some plants with you.

John
Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? No, He hates ants. But I am pretty sur[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

I will need to check out our local TJ's. Normally […]

Order received. Your order number is 1642. I'll PM[…]

What’s happening

It was rot Im not sure if it was root rot or crown[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!