FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss non-carnivorous plants here

Moderator: Matt

By krizenten
I have much Calendula seeds.I want change your non carnivorous plants seeds.

Calendula is a self-sowing annual, easily grown here in New Hampshire. The 2-4" flowers range in color from pale yellow to deep apricot orange, on plants from 18-30" tall. Calendula is easy to start from seed and readily found in nurseries. For starting at home, it is best to plant your seeds in a sterile seed starting mix during a waxing Libra, Cancer or Taurus moon. Seeds germinate in 3-4 days and will be ready for transplant when seedlings have 2 sets of "true" leaves. Move to garden after danger of frost, during a waxing Libra, Taurus or Cancer moon. Each plant should have one square foot of space in the garden.

Calendula is a favorite cut flower, but is also a staple in the herbal apothecary. Use calendula in issues of lymphatic stagnation and to keep skin clear and peachy!

Calendula is safe for internal use by most people. Preparations include tea, tincture, infused oil, salve, lotion, and bath blends.

mistymeadows.org

By lemonlily
On the photo with the seeds, I almost thought it was a pretzel or some sort of nut I forgot the name of. What is waxing Libra?
Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

worm in substrate?

Found this in with my seedlings.. is it a worm?

looks ok but i wanted to pass on what i am doing. […]

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!