FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By Fly Trap Hunter
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hollyhock wrote:I'm photo bombing your thread Borderlib with a photo of my favorite VFT.
MEGA traps from you. :D Two inch trap.
I will post a photo of the whole plant another time. It's huge and I am grateful for your generosity
Its so nice when all us little children get along. :lol:
By boarderlib
hollyhock wrote:I'm photo bombing your thread Borderlib with a photo of my favorite VFT.
MEGA traps from you. :D Two inch trap.
I will post a photo of the whole plant another time. It's huge and I am grateful for your generosity
Image It looks great hollyhock! I'm just happy I could give something back to you since you give so much to the community.
Orit wrote:Absolutely beautiful. All your plants look like they're in the best possible conditions. Hope I can get mine to look half that great!
Thank you for the kind words. I'm sure yours will be just as beautiful.
Alex2893 wrote: Its all good. I probably over reacted as well. I was just a little bummed out that you didn't seem to care about my megatraps growth difference comparison. Took me 15 minutes of searching my old photos to find that older photo lol.

Btw good luck on the move it might be stressful now but it will be quite the satisfying feeling moving the last box of stuff into the new place.
I do appreciate the size difference in growth. Yours is a very impressive plant! Great growing Alex! Image

We did finally get the last box in the new place, which helped the stress level a little. Now it's time to get everything unpacked and start cleaning up and make it our place. I hate moving, ugh!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
By Fly Trap Hunter
After some consideration, I think you have the greenest thumb I have ever seen. Maybe you talk to your plants more? maybe they know you love them and they want to show you how much? IDK maybe you have a secret fertilizer - a special fly love juice maybe - IDK maybe you have good karma? (Maybe good things come back to you because you are so good to others?) Maybe a special sun beam shines down right on you from Heaven? IDK but I wash my plants looked as wonderful as yours! :lol: :lol:
By boarderlib
Fly Trap Hunter wrote: Maybe a special sun beam shines down right on you from Heaven?
I lean towards two possibilities, the above mentioned. Or the other is my grandma had me in the garden working before I was out of diapers. She was born in the 1920's, just to give you an idea of her mindset. She didn't buy anything, she made it or grew it. Those were the days, nothing like picking a fresh peach off the tree and just annihilating it. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
boarderlib liked this

The only suggestion I have is to watch the new gro[…]

What’s happening

Im not sure how strong the grow lights are but t[…]

Just under two weeks left in the contest and here […]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!