FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By Copper2
Anyone have this plant? I saw one for sale, but I cannot find much about it. How does it compare to other cultivars?
By sbrooks
I have one, big red traps, beautiful plant, hasn't divided all season, can't show you a photo though, site doesn't allow photos that cell phones take to be uploaded directly, and I don't like third party apps.
By Cross
sbrooks wrote:I have one, big red traps, beautiful plant, hasn't divided all season, can't show you a photo though, site doesn't allow photos that cell phones take to be uploaded directly, and I don't like third party apps.
The website doesn't allow that? I'm glad I use the app lol. That's a shame, I'd love to see it

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
By Artchic528
Odd, I've done that several times on my phone. Then again, I use tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
By Copper2
sbrooks wrote:I have one, big red traps, beautiful plant, hasn't divided all season, can't show you a photo though, site doesn't allow photos that cell phones take to be uploaded directly, and I don't like third party apps.
How big compared to the usual giants?
By riveraXVX
I'll take a photo of ours this afternoon pretty sure we have that one at least LOL
riveraXVX liked this
By riveraXVX
left column of plants Image (BCP 'red dentate' on right side of planter) all plants were pretty well the same size when we got them they've went through 2 winters with us thusfar
By Copper2
I like it! AK Carnivores has one, do you think I should get it? Or is something like b-52 better?
By riveraXVX
if you don't have a B-52 I'd recommend it fully 100% easily my favorite flytrap we've had and it was our first. lush, explosive growth, divides often, consistently large traps.
By Cross
riveraXVX wrote:left column of plants Image (BCP 'red dentate' on right side of planter) all plants were pretty well the same size when we got them they've went through 2 winters with us thusfar
They're both very cool and I love that dentate... but can we talk about your dentates hate for baby dentates? Do you see what it's doing? Image

By Copper2
Yeah, maybe the plant thinks it’s too small to produce flowers so it’s biting itself down
By Cross
Copper2 wrote:Yeah, maybe the plant thinks it’s too small to produce flowers so it’s biting itself down
No no, it's like what do you mean I have to support them? Get it? Flower stalk. Trapping food.. Haha. I'll quit now.

By riveraXVX
Cross wrote:
riveraXVX wrote:left column of plants Image (BCP 'red dentate' on right side of planter) all plants were pretty well the same size when we got them they've went through 2 winters with us thusfar
They're both very cool and I love that dentate... but can we talk about your dentates hate for baby dentates? Do you see what it's doing? Image

"if it fits, it ships" USPS slogan is now "if it fits, I bite"
By Cross
riveraXVX wrote:
Cross wrote:

"if it fits, it ships" USPS slogan is now "if it fits, I bite"
Image if it fits i's nips lol

Cross liked this
My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Counting to infinity.

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!