FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By blucksy
Hungry Plants wrote:Not seeing anything that really catches my eye other than a few pings. After the other most about fungus and loss I'm not willing to chants that much money so I going to have to decline. Thanks for the offer.
No problem! Hope to catch u on another order.
By blucksy
Raistlarn wrote:The freebies I was asking about were the ones that BCP has you check the box for on checkout. Where you can spend 20% of your order on more plants, or you can click I do not want free plants or something like that.
Oh I'll probably get some seeds of different species

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
By nimbulan
blucksy wrote:
Raistlarn wrote:The freebies I was asking about were the ones that BCP has you check the box for on checkout. Where you can spend 20% of your order on more plants, or you can click I do not want free plants or something like that.

I think what he's asking is, how does he note down on the order form which bonus items he wants for his portion of the order?

I joined another order with basically the same form, and I just added a BONUS section below the main order, filled out like normal, but set the total price field to 0 instead of the calculated formula (so it includes the shipping charge but not the price of the items in your total.) Just make sure you're calculating your bonus value correctly.
By mikefallen13
nimbulan wrote:
blucksy wrote:

I think what he's asking is, how does he note down on the order form which bonus items he wants for his portion of the order?

I joined another order with basically the same form, and I just added a BONUS section below the main order, filled out like normal, but set the total price field to 0 instead of the calculated formula (so it includes the shipping charge but not the price of the items in your total.) Just make sure you're calculating your bonus value correctly.
I was curious about this also. I was just going to add in the comments box but wanted to check first
By Raistlarn
nimbulan wrote:
blucksy wrote:

This is what I was asking about. Thank you for clarifying what I meant.
By mikefallen13
IMO, I think we should just do what nimbulan suggested and allow everyone to pick their bonus plants(which is what I already did on my order form). To be honest, I want to have control over what I get with my bonus because I only grow Nepenthes and don't have the space for a bunch of random freebies from genera I don't have any interest in.

I was also wondering when the order is actually going to be placed. A few plants I wanted are already sold out and I'd guess a lot more will be gone by the end of the week.
By nimbulan
mikefallen13 wrote:IMO, I think we should just do what nimbulan suggested and allow everyone to pick their bonus plants(which is what I already did on my order form). To be honest, I want to have control over what I get with my bonus because I only grow Nepenthes and don't have the space for a bunch of random freebies from genera I don't have any interest in.

I was also wondering when the order is actually going to be placed. A few plants I wanted are already sold out and I'd guess a lot more will be gone by the end of the week.
What was it, if you don't mind me asking?
By blucksy
Hey guys, the freebie form will work like this. Once I send you invoice, I will credit you with how much you have for freebies as well as a list of the AVAILABLE freebies. A lot of you guys are sending me lists with plants that's are not freebies. Please email me if you have  further concern.

By blucksy
mikefallen13 wrote:IMO, I think we should just do what nimbulan suggested and allow everyone to pick their bonus plants(which is what I already did on my order form). To be honest, I want to have control over what I get with my bonus because I only grow Nepenthes and don't have the space for a bunch of random freebies from genera I don't have any interest in.

The order will be placed by Saturday if all forms and payments are sent in time.

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Not what you would expect...

The old trailer is kinda spooky as it is, withou[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!