BCP interest (US)

Post here to organize or join a group order
User Avatar
blucksy

 
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:43 pm
Thanked: 18 times in 17 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by blucksy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:54 am

I will only have a certain amount of spots for my own sake. I may not be able to accommodate everyone
Last edited by blucksy on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User Avatar
zsyxcbibi

 
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:00 pm
Thanked: 44 times in 33 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by zsyxcbibi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:36 am

Thanks @blucksy for offering this! Sent you a message on Instagram.

User Avatar
Raistlarn

 
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:20 am
Thanked: 44 times in 40 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by Raistlarn » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:17 am

BCPs list is live... Except you cant order anything as of 10:26PM PST on 9/13/17.

User Avatar
evenwind

 
Posts: 766
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:16 pm
Location: Long Island, New York
Thanked: 325 times in 222 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by evenwind » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:21 pm

I'm going to skip this one.

Just a word of caution: the last BCP order I ordered only Mexican pings. All the plants I got were tiny (< 1/4") and mostly fungused. I lost most of them. I'm not blaming BCP for the fungus - it was probably a factor of the long shipping time - but I can say I wasn't at all happy with the size of the plants. Technically, they were as advertised - "We mainly send plants of a medium size, which you would then have to grow to their adult size. If the available stock plants are small, we provide more plants for each portion ordered.". I would've hoped for at least a couple that were "medium sized" and didn't get any. Luck of the draw, I guess.

On the other hand, I've received plenty of nice VFTs from BCP.

For what it's worth.

Edit: To be perfectly fair, I just remembered that the P. debbertiana were probably adult size (it's a tiny species). I probably forgot about them because they were completely fungused and didn't last very long.
Last edited by evenwind on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Art is never finished, only abandoned." - Leonardo da Vinci

User Avatar
weaver

 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:41 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Thanked: 29 times in 26 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by weaver » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:29 pm

Was hoping for more of a variety of Flytraps so I'm gonna pass on this one. Maybe next year!

User Avatar
Rammplins

 
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:28 pm
Location: Ohio
Thanked: 62 times in 50 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by Rammplins » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Not as much on there that I wanted, but still enough. Count me in! I sent you an email blucksy, thank you!

User Avatar
Raistlarn

 
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:20 am
Thanked: 44 times in 40 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by Raistlarn » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:08 pm

I'll pass too. Especially after considering that they don't guarantee any of their plants that are shipped to the US.

User Avatar
dpowell

 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 pm
Thanked: 0 time in 0 post

Re: BCP interest (US)

by dpowell » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:48 pm

I'd be interested if this is happening, didn't see anything about it on reddit.

User Avatar
nimbulan

 
Posts: 2047
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:03 pm
Location: Oregon
Thanked: 484 times in 422 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by nimbulan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:20 pm

Raistlarn wrote:I'll pass too. Especially after considering that they don't guarantee any of their plants that are shipped to the US.

They do as long as you pay for express shipping with an insulated box.

The following users would like to thank nimbulan for this post
Raistlarn

User Avatar
Raistlarn

 
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:20 am
Thanked: 44 times in 40 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by Raistlarn » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:40 pm

nimbulan wrote:
Raistlarn wrote:I'll pass too. Especially after considering that they don't guarantee any of their plants that are shipped to the US.

They do as long as you pay for express shipping with an insulated box.

In that case I might be in for some Heli's, Pings, and Brocchiana. Just not as many, because I just ordered 4 of the Pings I wanted from evilbay but my amount still comes to ~$250 excluding shipping.

User Avatar
blucksy

 
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:43 pm
Thanked: 18 times in 17 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by blucksy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:41 pm

Raistlarn wrote:
nimbulan wrote:
Raistlarn wrote:I'll pass too. Especially after considering that they don't guarantee any of their plants that are shipped to the US.

They do as long as you pay for express shipping with an insulated box.

In that case I might be in for some Heli's, Pings, and Brocchiana. Just not as many, because I just ordered 4 of the Pings I wanted from evilbay but my amount still comes to ~$250 excluding shipping.

Check my post to group orders.

User Avatar
blucksy

 
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:43 pm
Thanked: 18 times in 17 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by blucksy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:44 pm

We have finalized the order form. Shipping fees should be sufficient. Please do not send paypal fees yet as we need to review your form. The shipping fees will include shipping from my place to anywhere else. Please do not forget to message me with any questions. If you are participating in bulk specials, please pm me as we may encounter more fees.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1306054050

We are applying for level 2 permits on e-auth as you read this.

Deadline is Friday 9/22/17'.

Thanks, Oliver.

User Avatar
Raistlarn

 
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:20 am
Thanked: 44 times in 40 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by Raistlarn » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:59 pm

blucksy wrote:We have finalized the order form. Shipping fees should be sufficient. Please do not send paypal fees yet as we need to review your form. The shipping fees will include shipping from my place to anywhere else. Please do not forget to message me with any questions. If you are participating in bulk specials, please pm me as we may encounter more fees.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1306054050

We are applying for level 2 permits on e-auth as you read this.

Deadline is Friday 9/22/17'.

Thanks, Oliver.
Does the shipping fees cover the expedited shipping from BCP? Also how would we let you know which freebie plants we would like.

User Avatar
blucksy

 
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:43 pm
Thanked: 18 times in 17 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by blucksy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:01 pm

Raistlarn wrote:
blucksy wrote:We have finalized the order form. Shipping fees should be sufficient. Please do not send paypal fees yet as we need to review your form. The shipping fees will include shipping from my place to anywhere else. Please do not forget to message me with any questions. If you are participating in bulk specials, please pm me as we may encounter more fees.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1306054050

We are applying for level 2 permits on e-auth as you read this.

Deadline is Friday 9/22/17'.

Thanks, Oliver.
Does the shipping fees cover the expedited shipping from BCP? Also how would we let you know which freebie plants we would like.


Yes it should incorporate all shipping. As for freebies, they should be put up for giveaway eventually to you guys. I'll be sure to distribute fairly.

User Avatar
Hungry Plants

 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:41 am
Location: Connecticut
Thanked: 196 times in 177 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by Hungry Plants » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:55 pm

Not seeing anything that really catches my eye other than a few pings. After the other most about fungus and loss I'm not willing to chants that much money so I going to have to decline. Thanks for the offer.

PreviousNext

Return to Group Orders

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest