FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
OK, for those of you that missed the baby flytraps for 50 cents each, here's your chance to get something even better!
I'm in the process of repotting some tissue culture pots and I have a huge number of baby red flytraps that I'm willing to sell for 75 cents each. There are four unique red clones in the mix, one of which is the plant from a photo that some of you may remember pictured here with the all-green clone "Grun":
Image.
They are the equivalent of 2 to 3 year old plants from seed. The minimum order is 20 plants ($15). Plants will be shipped bare root. You can order as many as you'd like, but there are only 200 of them available. I'll post back to this thread when the deal is closed.

Please PayPal payment along with $5 for shipping to sales@flytrapcare.com. If you don't use PayPal, I can accept payment via credit or debit cards if you send your full name, credit card number and expiration date to me in an email at sales@flytrapcare.com (that takes a lot of trust...I know :))

When paying via PayPal, please be sure to include your full mailing address, what the payment is for and how many of the babies you want.

This offer will only be good for a couple of days at most, so if you think you might want some baby red flytraps at an excellent price, jump on them!

ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION: One thing I need to clarify here is that these plants have never seen a ray of sunlight. They've been growing exclusively under fluorescent lighting, so if you plan on growing them outside in sunlight, be sure to slowly acclimate them to it or they could burn to death.
By hackerberry
Darn, this makes me wish I live in the US. Great offer Matt! Where else will you find a Super Sale like this.

hb
hackerberry liked this
By tc3driver
woo hoo

Looks like I may have made it in time this time :D
By Bugeater
Thanks Matt for the special deal! I just sent you $20 via Paypal for 20 of these little beauties.

-Bill
By Hyenafan
I really want these, but I'm not sure if I should get these or get the Mystery Box and ask for the 4 baby VFTs for Christmas. :?
By Eric
Matt wrote:These are going faster than the green babies. Only 65 left now! Congrats to those of you that got some :)
Really, that fast? O.o Wow I was going to order some, but I guess by the time my uncle gets on yahoo messenger they'll be all gone. Maybe save some for me? ;) (Lol Jk. Or am !? O.o)
By carnivorous
This offer had to be on the day I was out all day and all night and forgot to check the forums. Aaaarrrggghh!!!!! :D

Those FTS red VFTs are also on my wish list. They are beautiful with that dark maroon/black color.

To those people that were able to purchase them, you're very lucky. Congrats!
By Matt
carnivorous wrote:This offer had to be on the day I was out all day and all night and forgot to check the forums. Aaaarrrggghh!!!!! :D
Sorry about that carnivorous :(
carnivorous wrote:Those FTS red VFTs are also on my wish list. They are beautiful with that dark maroon/black color.
Well, I have them in the store for sale here:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/store/venus- ... -trap.html
By carnivorous
Matt wrote:
carnivorous wrote:This offer had to be on the day I was out all day and all night and forgot to check the forums. Aaaarrrggghh!!!!! :D
Sorry about that carnivorous :(
Oh, hehe! I was only joking. I'm only looking to buy one of those red clones
when I have a chance.

I'm only a beginner, 20 VFTs would be simply too much for me.
I already struggle giving proper care to a few VFTs and a sundew. :)

I'll leave that amount of VFTs to the much more experienced VFT growers.

Matt wrote:
carnivorous wrote:Those FTS red VFTs are also on my wish list. They are beautiful with that dark maroon/black color.
Well, I have them in the store for sale here:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/store/venus- ... -trap.html

Really?!?! I didn't know FTS is selling the VFT clone with the
beautiful dark maroon / black coloration individually. That's awesome! :D

Thanks Matt!
Hello, New to the forum

Welcome to the forum! We have a horrible deer i[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mine[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!